Chapter Fourteen: The Kidnapping of Helena Wayne.

Bette's POV
I couldn't believe it! It was DragonFly, Silken Spider and Tiger Moth! I haven't taken them on before but I heard that they were trying to become the #1 criminals in Gotham before Poison Ivy came along.
"Everyone run or you'll all die!" Tiger Moth exclaimed. Among all the chaos the girls and I got changed.

Cassandra's POV
"Hey Dragon Fly, Silken Spider and Tiger Moth! Want to chat?" I spat.
"Black Bat, Batgirl, Spoiler and- I'm sorry but we don't know your name." Silken Spider asked.
"Hawkfire." Bette said a bit annoyed. There was no time to chat we fought it out for a while until Dragon Fly, Silken Spider and Tiger Moth cornered us. We were trapped.

Barbara's POV
What were we going to do?!

Stephanie's POV
Well that's it!

Bette's POV
We are dead!

Cassandra's POV
We are trapped!

Robin's POV
"Ready when you are." I said to Nightwing and Red Hood. They nodded as we were on top of the movie theater. We crashed into the window.

Nightwing's POV
No way! It was DragonFly, Silken Spider and Tiger Moth. They were known for trying to be #1 criminals in Gotham.

Red Hood's POV
We fought and I held guns up to Silken Spider and DragonFly's heads.
"It's over." I said. They both smirked.
"Is it really?" Silken Spider asked. We all glanced at eachother.
"What the hell are you talking about?!" I shouted.
"You all forgot about your main goal- the child." DragonFly replied looking in the direction of Tiger Moth.
"HELP!!!!!" Helena shouted.
"You want her? Come and find her!!!" Silken Spider spat before they left in smoke. I took off my hood.

Cassandra's POV
There was no point in staying here. We left for home.

~At Wayne Manor~

Kate Kane's POV
I knocked on the door.
"Miss Kane?"
"Hello Alfred, I need to speak to Bruce. It's important something terrible has happened!" I said quickly and concerned. Alfred let me in. He led me to the living room where Bruce was busy with paperwork.
"Master Bruce? Miss Kane needs to talk to you immediately."

Bruce's POV
I stood up quickly.
"Bruce, your daughter, Helena's been kidnapped. The girls were going out to a movie and they heard gunshots once they go out of the movie. It was DragonFly, Silken Spider and Tiger Moth. They all fought it out and the boys came to help the girls, but they were tricked and they took Helena and none of us know where she is. Bette called me and told me all of this!" She said distressed. I led her down to the Batcave.
"I checked the news on Channel 10 they are calling it: The Kidnapping of Helena Wayne." Kate explained and added, "Dammit if only I knew! I tried to get over there but I wasn't there in time." She concluded.
"It isn't your fault." I said calmly turning on the news.
"Photos from an anonymous source have just come in with Black Bat, Batgirl, Spoiler, Nightwing, Robin, Red Hood and a new *scoffs* "hero" Hawkfire was also on the scene. They were defeated so one question remains: are these so called "heros" really here to save the people of Gotham?" The reporter Geoffrey said. (If you watched Young Justice then you will remember this British jerk reporter that didn't believe in the heroes to save the day! A "wonderful" reporter!😊) (British people aren't jerks just this animated one.)
"That idiot never will stop!" I muttered. Kate shook her head.
"It's our fault Bruce we were caught off guard." I turned around to see my kids lined up. I shook my head.
"No. It is none of your faults. None of our faults." I replied.
"I'm going to suit up and help." Kate said leaving.
"This isn't over. We will get her back. Selena put her here for protection and she only got into more trouble." I said. We decided to wait for a signal about her disappearance.

Helena's POV
DragonFly, Silken Spider and Tiger Moth tied me up.
"Look why do you want me?" I asked.
"You are the answers to our problems." Tiger Moth explained. I looked at them confused. "You know the Bats and Birds." DragonFly explained even further.
"So tell us, who are they?"

Will Helena tell? Will she be able to get out safe and sound? Will the Batfamily be able to save her?
Find out in the next chapter! Sorry for a short chapter and for another... Cliffhanger😈 *laughs evilly!*😈 *Ahem* Anyway I hope you enjoyed! Sorry it took so long. I woke up at 12:36 so I didn't have that much time to do stuff today! I decided to leave it as a cliffhanger: One, cuz I can and two, I like to leave you in suspense! Besides I have to wait for my stupid phone to charge!😡
Anyway, byez!
BatgirlGeek❤️
P.S: The three villains DragonFly, Tiger Moth and Silken Spider are underrated villains in Batman's Rouges Gallery. They showed up when the first appearance of Poison Ivy.
Link: https://youtu.be/ZSd4YCEb90A
This link is probably not going to work so just look up on YouTube top 10 unrated Batman villians: Comics Alliance.
Ok, I'm done!
Bye!😍