Chapter Six: Let's Keep This a Secret?

Bette's POV
I came from seeing "Justice League:Flashpoint Paradox". Whatever that meant! It was fun and they're were some cute boys. I also kept my eye out for anyone suspicious. Being a member of the Batfamily is quite hectic! Anyway, went back to Wayne Manor to find everything...weird.
"Bruce told us to be quiet so that's why no one is fighting." Someone said to me from upstairs. I looked up to see Steph looking down at me. I smiled.
"Hi!" I said. She smiled but then went to a poker face.
"I need to talk to you about something!" She whispered. She urged me to come upstairs to her room. I ran up like the house was on fire.
"What?!" I asked.

Stephanie's POV
"Close the door." I said pointing.
"Ok?" Bette replied confused, closing the door.
"I found Jason and Cass..." I trailed off.
"What??" Bette asked getting impatient.
"Kissing!"
"What?!" Bette exclaimed. I nodded enthusiastically.
"I came down to find Cass after-" I paused.

Bette's POV
"Why did you pause?" I asked. Steph then told me the story of how Cass kissed Jason's cheek. The reason? Only Jason and Cass know. Then she told me about how she was looking for Cass. (She looked the house top to bottom!) The last place was, of course, the Batcave. She heard people smooching and it turns out it was Cass and Jason! "How interesting." I said gloating. "Don't tell anyone!!!!" Steph warned.
"Alright!" I said putting my hands up in surrender. After that we went our separate ways.

Cassandra's POV
I was in my room at the Wayne Manor doing homework until I got a text message. It was a number, didn't know who it was until they started talking.

Unknown number: I need to talk to you.

Me: Who is this?

Unknown number: Damn, stupid goons.

Me: Jason?

Unknown number: How did know?

Me: The profanity!

Unknown number: can't tak bleeing!!!

Me: you want help?!
(Changes Unknown number to Jason)

Jason: no, nightwng is comng.

I decided to just get back to my homework. Now let me see? Pie=?

Dick's POV
I came to get Jason and saw that he also had his phone and was texting Cass?
"Hi Jaybird! Who ya' texting?" I asked with a smile.
"You know I hate that name," he replied, scowling, "and I was texting Cass, I need to talk to her." He explained.
"Talk about what?" I asked.
"None of your damn businesses!" He shouted scowling again. I decided not to pressure him anymore. I took him back for Alfred to take care of.

Alfred's POV
My word! Master Jason's leg was bleeding quite badly! I carefully treated him. During the session, Miss Cassandra came down and practically raced to Master Jason.

Cassandra's POV
I came down to see if Jason was alright.
"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"Yes."
"What was it you wanted?" I inquired. Everyone else came before I got my answer. They all fussing on how he should have been careful. I felt bad for him. He always was the
one that was being picked on. My poor bae! Wait! Did I just think that!!!
"I'm fine!" Jason exclaimed to them. There was nothing but silence after that. Even when Bruce left. I swear he's so selfish and so cold!
"What was it you wanted to ask me?" I asked again. Everyone glanced up at us. He whispered his request in my ear.
"Meet me at my apartment and I'll tell you there!" He whispered and then added,
"don't tell anyone, do your little quiet act for me will you Cass?" I nodded.