Chapter Nine: Gotham Academy

Helena's POV
I woke up excited. I. Helena Wayne was going to Gotham Academy! Of course dad was paying for it. So I got up and put on my uniform on. A white blouse, a navy blue skirt, white knee high socks, a red tie (yellow and black tie if you watch Gotham or red tie if you watch Young Justice.) and a navy blue blazer with the Gotham Academy's crest. I went to the kitchen to get some cereal. My mom was not there. I crept up to her bedroom and opened her door a peep. I saw my mom and my dad cuddling. My mom had given me "the talk" already so I knew what they were doing but it still was gross. Ack! *sticks tough out* Anyway I decided to leave a note and left for Gotham Academy.

Catwomen's POV
I woke up to silence. Well,except for Bruce's breathing. I stared at him. I could do it all day. Oh well I had some work today so I decided to get up. I turned around to see a note on my nightstand. "Bye. Have fun!" The note read. I smiled. She had my wit and Bruce's sense of justice. I got up and got dressed. There was a diamond that was going to be displayed at the Gotham museum. What can I say? Diamonds are a girl's best friend!

Helena's POV
Here I was! I was finally at Gotham Academy! The bell rang and I looked at my schedule. Hmm ok, math is first. I went to find room B3. Ah! Found it. I walked in. Luckily there was a couple of seats left. I sat down in one of the chairs. I took out my math book as the teacher did attendance. There was something...familiar about the boy in front of me. Hmm. The teacher began calling out names.
"Catherine Rose?"
"Here!" A girl with blonde hair replies. Finally it was the last two.
"Tim Drake?"
"Here!" Tim replied. No wonder the kid in front of me looked familiar! "Helena...*scoffs* Wayne?"
"Here!" I said. Some people started whispering and staring at me. Yep! This was going to be so much fun!!! Not!

~At Wayne Manor~

Barbara's POV
We were all waiting for Bruce to come home. Seriously?! Where is he? Next thing we know he is in is Batman suit.

Stephanie's POV
"Uh?? What happened?" I asked my mouth wide open.

Bruce's POV
"Don't...ask!!!" I said panting. They all exchanged glances with a few smirks. Oh well, that's just my family I guess.

Helena's POV
Great! My entire school day sucked! No one wanted to sit with me at lunch and everyone kept pointing and laughing at me! All because I was a Wayne and my dad wasn't married! I slouched and pouted as I walked home.

Tim's POV
I ran after Helena. She turned towards me and smiled. "You okay?" I asked. She nodded. "Yeah I'm okay." I nodded.
"Ok see ya!" I yelled to her as I went into the car that Alfred picked me up in.

Helena's POV
I came home to find a note on our kitchen table. It read: Helena, I'm going on a heist for a diamond at the Gotham museum. 'There's food in the fridge and in the cupboards. Love you. Mom❤️'. I smiled at least I had that. I got started on my homework and decided to watch some TV before mom got home.

Author's Notes
Hi again! I just wanted to say that the reason that I didn't put Bruce leaving was that I couldn't think of anything. Anyway, it's done so I'm sure that many of you will be happy.
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️