Chapter Three: Welcome! (Let the Chaos begin!)

Wanted to say something before I start this chapter Damien is not in it because I just think of it as Damien came after this. (You'll probably notice from the reference I put in!😉)

Batman's POV
I drove back to my home. I wanted peace after I came back from my coffee with Selina. Sadly "peace" is not a word that you can use with my family. Let the chaos begin! I got up to the front door and could already hear the wonderful voices of Dick,Tim and Jason screaming their heads off. I was always calm-or tried to be. "BOYS!!!" I shouted as I slammed the door. All three of them looked at me a bit scared and alarmed. Just imagine what having a fourth will be like! Who knows it maybe not even be a son. Maybe a daughter? I sighed.
"What are you three doing?" I asked calmly. Someone's door from upstairs opened. It was Barbara.

Barbara's POV
I was trying to take a power nap. I then heard screaming. It was nothing unusual. Just Dick, Tim, and Jason fighting and Bruce coming in and stopping them. I wiped my eyes and walked outside. I was wearing a white shirt with built in bra and jeans.
"Guys, I'm trying to sleep. What did you guys do this time?" I asked them.

Jason's POV
I signed as Babs stared down at us.
"We were arguing over who won the video game we were playing." I confessed. Babs seemed to always be the loving and caring mother that-- well, like the one I used to have.

Tim's POV
Dick and me looked down at the floor as Jason explained. I could face Bruce but Babs was a different story, but at least she would get a parenting award. Bruce could maybe, but not like Babs- don't tell him I said that!

Dick's POV
When Jason told the story Tim and I were ashamed. My mind was a different story because I just thought about how hot Babs was when she was angry-sometimes, depends- don't tell her I said that!

Barbara's POV
I just looked at them.
"That's it?" They nodded.
"Well, whatever. Goodnight!" I said, slamming my door and going back to sleep.

Bruce's POV
"Now, boys you must understand that you must listen to what I keep telling you don't argue about little stuff like. Look, I understand that you are all changing, but you should all take responsibility for your actions especially you Tim as Robin I expected better from you."

Tim's POV
I knew that being Robin meant responsibility but I so still annoyed. I clenched my fist trying not to say anything.

Jason's POV
Yeah I had heard Bruce say that before but he seemed calmer with Tim but the way I remember it he was not so calm to me. Why am I always the one who is the reject?!

Dick's POV
Jason and Tim looked angry. Tim, I got, but Jason? Why was Jason so angry? I decided to let Bruce finish his lecture- if you can call it that.

Stephanie's POV
All I heard was something about "responsibility" or whatever. Cass and I found out why.

Cassandra's POV
Alfred asked me and Steph to tell the Dick, Tim, Jason, Bruce and Babs that dinner was ready when we came in from the back. We still had our costumes on when we got to the hallway where Bruce was lecturing the guys. I looked at Steph and she was as confused as I was.
"Now you boys should really take responsibility." I heard Bruce say. We decided to wait, awkwardly, while they were being lectured. It wasn't really good considering that Steph blushed every time Bruce mentioned Tim's name.

Stephanie's POV
I couldn't take it anymore. *ahem!* I coughed. I would say that I faked it but I actually had to cough. Did that work? Nah! Idiots!! I swear guys are such idiots sometimes! (Sorry if you are a guy but it is the truth sometimes...😏)

Cassandra's POV
I followed Steph's lead *ahem!* My cough didn't work. I coughed again. *ahem!!!* Didn't coughing more loudly help? Nope! I was about to cough again until Steph lost it.

Stephanie's POV
I had finally lost my temper.
"GUYS!!!" I shouted. They turned around. I sighed.
"Where's Babs?!" I shouted again.
"I'm waiting!!!" I snapped impatiently.

Bruce's POV
"She's in her room." I said calmly. Tim looked at Stephanie. Wait is he...dazed?
"Tim?" I asked concerned. Jason snapped his fingers in front of Tim's face. He was back to reality. Thank God! I then noticed that Stephanie was smiling again as she walked away. I guess I wasn't the only one in this family who fell in love.

Barbara's POV
"Babs?!" A voice called.
"Yeah?!" I called back. Steph came over. "Alfred said dinner's ready." Steph replied.
"Ok. Can you give me a sec to change?" I whispered.
"Why would you need to change?" Steph blurted out.
"Well because I can't go downstairs in my Pjs!"
"Why, the guys already saw you!" Steph retorted. I sighed,
"Steph-" after that we started arguing. (I could not think of dialogue so sorry besides I'm doing this at night so I'm really tired!)

Cassandra's POV
Oh my god!!!
"Girls, you're making the guys drool!!" I shouted at the two of them. I stomped away as the guys left to go and eat.
"Steph, let Babs get dressed and you do the same!" I said coming up there and grabbing Steph's arm.