Chapter Twenty-Six: The Son of a Friend.

*I got the title name from a screenplay I'm writing in notes (which I might put up here? I don't know probably not because this website is for books, not screenplays). Thanks StarMoi for the idea of Son of a Bat being a miniseries because I realized that I don't want to continue it so... I'm sorry! Really I am! I wanted to continue it but I decided not to but I won't delete it! Anyway aside from this sad news enjoy the story!

~Next Day~

[Unknown POV]
"Are you sure you want to tell them son?" Dad asks. I nod.
"Alright. I wish you good luck." He says patting me on the back. I fly away into the night sky to Wayne Manor.

<Lucius Fox's POV>
"Stay safe Luke Fox." I mutter.

~Wayne Manor~

Bruce's POV
We all ponder on who that person was when I notice a paper fly down. It says:
Look up
⬆️
I look up to find a person in a Bat costume.
"Hello Bruce, Dick, Barbara, Jason, Tim, Stephanie, Cassandra." It was a young man, pretty tall from what I saw. Looked about Dick's age.
"Come down here." I commanded. He jumps down a bit of dust trailing in his wake.
"Who are you?" Dick asked.
"How do you know our names?" Barbara asked.
"I'm the son of a friend." The boy replied. We all look at him.

[Luke Fox]
I sigh and take off my mask.
"I know that I shouldn't be a "hero" but it's too late now."

"Oh my gosh!" Stephanie said

"Luke what are you doing here?" Dick asked. They all were shocked.
"Wait who is this?" A girl with long black hair and a purple shirt asked.
"Yeah who?" A boy asked looking...a lot like Bruce? Werid.
"Damian, Helena meet Luke Fox, the son of Lucius Fox, my friend."
"Luke this is Damian, my son and Helena, my daughter." Bruce explains. Damian scowls at me.
"Ignore Damian, we all do." Helena explains glaring at him.
"Would you like to get a katana to the face." Damian asked Helena getting a bit closer.
"Would you like to get flipped over?" She asked him gritting her teeth. They both growled creating tension in the air.
"I hate you!" Helena shouts.
"I hate you too!!" Damien shouts. They start arguing. Yep just another day of arguing! I think.

Author's notes
Sorry this is soooo short. Shorter than normal anyway. Alright um...oh! I'm kinda running out of ideas. What do you think of skipping to Helena becoming a teenager? How does that sound? Tell me in the comments!
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️