Chapter Eleven: My House is Your House

Stephanie's POV
We got to the house.
"Hello?" I said.
"Anyone?!" I yelled again as I pulled my hood off. Babs and Cass came into the room.
"Hi. What's going on?" Babs asked. Cass looked at me confused.
"Helena is staying with us- where are the guys?" I asked.
"Patrolling." Cass replied.
"Ok so, Tim is with Bruce, Jason is somewhere and Dick is well...somewhere-no, wait Jason and Dick are fighting." I concluded. Both of them nodded.
"Look, Jason, what was the point of shooting me in the shoulder?" Dick asked Jason as they were walking upstairs.
"'Cause you're an ass!" Jason spat. We all kept silent for a moment.
"Don't ever say that word okay?" Babs said quickly kneeling down looking at Helena. Helena nodded.
"That's not really a reasonable response." Tim added as the walked upstairs. I expected them to be in their uniforms but this was way better!

Barbara's POV
We all glanced at the guys as they were passing by. I could have sworn that I heard Cass heave out a low sigh.

Cassandra's POV
I let out a low sigh. Why did Jason have to be so hot? I heard Steph chuckle as I sighed. I didn't care right now.

Stephanie's POV
I chuckled and looked at Babs as I heard Cass sigh. Bruce stopped at us. I became alarmed! What if he saw us staring at them! We waited.

Bruce's POV
"What is my daughter doing here?" I asked.

Stephanie's POV
Phew! False alarm! Thank goodness!

Helena's POV
"The mailman came around like usual, he said that he had to sign it. I come out next thing I know," Jason, Dick and Tim came in intrigued to hear my story, "he had a gun. So, I ran down our fire escape two more men were on the left side of the ally way below. I ran the other way and was on Fanny Street when the men who chased me were lying on the ground with darts in their necks." I concluded.
"I was coming back from patrol when I saw these three idiots chasing Helena, so I knocked them out." Steph explained.
"You didn't hide them did you?" Dad asked. Steph nodded no and my dad sighed.
"Oh c'mon! Steph didn't do anything wrong." Tim said putting his arm around Steph. She smiled at his gesture. I snickered. Tim glared at me.
"Oh good so I'm not the only one who's disgusted by this!" Jason exclaimed.

Tim's POV
"Says the guy who kissed his girlfriend while SOMEONE was trying to watch Justice League: Flashpoint Paradox!!!" I said more loudly. Jason glared at me and then went went full charge towards me grabbing me by the collar of my T-shirt.
"Shut up and be quiet Tim!" He shouted. He made school bullies look like really nice people.

Jason's POV
I just scowled at Tim.
"Let him go!" Cass said. I turned towards her. She held my fist has I was about to use it.

Cassandra's POV
I glared at Jason.
"Don't make me flip you!" I said still glaring and gritting my teeth. He let go of Tim and I let go of his fist. Babs, Steph and me walked the other way. Helena ran to catch up to us.
"Where are you going?" Dick asked.

Stephanie's POV
"None of your business losers!" I shouted back.

~in the Batcave~

Barbara's POV
"Soo...what are we doing down here?" I asked.
"Would you rather be up there?" Steph asked me.
"No." I admitted.

Helena's POV
"What should we do?" I asked. "Whatever you want!" Babs said smiling.
"Hmm... Truth or Dare?" I suggested. The girls nodded with sheepish smiles.

~At the GCPD (Gotham City Police Department)~

Catwomen's POV
Was I ever going to get out of this cell? One of the police officers came over and told me that I was being bailed out by an anonymous source. I got out of the cell and headed home. Helena wasn't there so I called Bruce. Turns out she was over at Wayne Manor. I went over there to get her and I knocked on the door.

Helena's POV
"Okay, Helena have do you like anyone in your school yet?" Steph asked.
"No, everyone hates me because of my last name. You see, dad hasn't married so they think it's just from one of his flings." I explained. The girls nodded their eyes getting sympathetic.
"Helena?" I heard a voice say. We went up to find my mom.
"We need to talk to you." She said. She explained that it's too dangerous for me to live with her right now. I wasn't sad, but I wasn't thrilled either. I just hoped that my mom was going to be okay. Babs said that it was going to be alright and that I could use her room. Still I was worried.

Authors notes
Hi again! Please comment and vote on this! Oh yeah! Also I hope your reading my story AaliyahDomenech I miss you commenting and also vampgirl46 you'll be the first person I'd go to for editing! Redboy14 thank you for reading my story!
Anyway bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️