Chapter Twenty-Two: The Son that He Never Knew

Bruce's POV
I come into Wayne Manor to find the entire Batfamily here. Selina, Helena, Dick, Barbara, Jason, Tim, Stephanie, Bette and Kate.
"You called everyone I see." I sighed.
"Alright here it goes. Dick, Selina, Bette, Jason, Barbara, Cassandra, Kate, Tim and Helena. This is Damien...my son."
"Wait what?!"
"I have a brother?!"
"Half-brother." I correct my daughter.
"Oh really? Bruce can I talk to you?" Selina asked.

{Damien's POV}
I look at this "Batfamily" as my father calls it.
"Well I'm your half-sister Helena." One of the girls, about my age says to me.
"So, you must be Helena, the girl with red hair is Barbara, the girl with blonde hair is Stephanie, black hair is Cassandra, one with yellow shirt is Bette, one in suit is Kate," I stare at the boys, "the one in the blue shirt is Grayson, white streak in hair is Todd and one in red is Tim." I explain.
"How do you know our names?" Grayson asks.
"Father told me briefly about you all." I explain.
"Listen I'm not here to make friends. I would just like to be shown to my quarters." I explain. Some snicker at me.
"What's so funny?!" I ask my voice rising.
"It's called a room kid." Todd explains.
"Don't you have someone here that can help me with my luggage?"

Stephanie's POV
Alfred walked by and we said hello to him.
"Are you help?" Damien asked.
"I'm a butler." Alfred answers.
"Good. So me to my quarters." The boy explains walking upstairs.
"So much for Damien meaning tame." Alfred mutters as he walks upstairs. Selina looks annoyed as she left the house.
"Dad. What did you do? Why do I have a HALF-brother??" Helena asked concerned and pain in her eyes.
"It was an accident. It's too mature and too complicated for you to understand sweetheart." He replied leaning against the table in the front hall not looking at us.
"I think we've all had enough of this for one day. I'll explain everything tommrow." Bruce says going upstairs to bed.

Author's Notes
Everything being explained will not happen in the next chapter. The next chapter will be a couple weeks later.
It's late right now 12:26 am but I wanted to get it done so I can finish my shows (look at last part for more details.)
Anyway
Byes!
BatgirlGeek❤️