Chapter Sixteen: Haley Bros. Circus.

Thanks HopeWayne for the idea of going to the circus! Oh songosama thx for your suggestion as well!

Helena's POV
"Helena?" Voices echoed.
"Leave me alone." I said sleepily. I heard a familiar laugh.
"Ste-Stephanie?" I asked.
"You've got to wake up Helena." Babs said.
"No!" I groaned again.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"8:00 am." A voice replied.
"Tim-wait are you all here?" I asked pushing up on the bed and wiping my eyes, making my vision clear.
"We're going out." Jason said.
"At 8 in the morning?!" I exclaimed. They all nodded.
"Just get dressed, we'll be downstairs waiting. Ok?" Cass asked me. I nodded and she smiled.
"So none of you are going to tell me anything?!" I shouted.
"No!" They said in sync. I groaned and plopped down on the bed and then got dressed.

Stephanie's POV
"So we are not going to tell her that we're going to Haley Bros. Circus?" I whispered to Dick as we all ate blueberry pancakes. He shook his head.
"There are two reasons why we are-" *THUMP!* We all turned around to Helena hopping on one foot while holding the other with her hand.
"I-uh hit a little table on the way here." Helena explained. She was wearing some jeans, a T-shirt that said "you are the author of your life", some purple sneakers and a little cat necklace. Cass helped her to the kitchen and handed her a plate of blueberry pancakes. Cass smiled as Helena licked her lips.
"Would you like some ice on that foot Miss Wayne?" Alfred asked Helena getting our plates out of the way. Helena shook her head, politely rejecting the offer.

Cassandra's POV
After Helena finished her breakfast, we were about to leave when I realized something.
"Wait who's driving?" I asked. We all glanced at each other checking and rambling about who was driving. We heard footsteps.

Bruce's POV
"I am." They all looked up at me in shock.
"What? Just because Alfred drives me everywhere doesn't mean I don't know how to drive." They all have each other suspicious looks. There was a big silence.
"You know what! Let's just take separate cars or other vehicles!" Barbara said in frustration. We all agreed. I asked Alfred to drive me.
"Wait Bruce? Who is Helena going with?" Stephanie asked.
"You can all decide." I said as I left out the front door.

Barbara's POV
"Ok. Dick is riding his motorcycle, I'm taking my car, Tim and Steph are coming with, Cass has to decide which only leaves...*sighs* Jason. Can you drive Helena?" I asked. He nods as he leaves to get his car.
"Cass. Jason or me?" I ask her.

Cassandra's POV
"I don't care." I reply shrugging.
"Go with Jason." Steph blurts out.
"Steph!" I say gritting my teeth.
"What Steph means is that it'll be safer than just Helena and Jason." Babs says glaring at Steph.
"I can hear you!" My boyfriend spats from the other room. Babs rolls her eyes and Steph chuckles. Everyone went they're separate ways and we were off.

~On the road~

Dick's POV
There were two reasons why we were going to the circus. One, it was nice to spend time with everyone and two, it was the anniversary of my parents' death.

Helena's POV
I sat in the back of Jason's dark red Ferrari.
"Jason how did you afford this car?" I asked him.
He shrugged.
"Someone gave it to Bruce and he gave it to me." I nodded understanding somewhat. We were waiting for Cass. She needed to get some shoes. She came out wearing a black T-shirt, shiny black skin tight jeans and some black wedges. She got into the car.
"Sorry. I couldn't find many shoes." She said giving Jason a peck on the lips. I snickered. Jason glared at me.
"Oh! Will you give the girl a break! You're acting like she is a predator or like she's one of those people you've killed!" Cass exclaimed giving Jason a smile.
"Please! I only killed people when I came back from the dead!" He spat at Cass. She rolled her eyes.
"Just drive Jaybird!" Cass said smiling again and using the nickname he hated so much. One thing dawned on me as we were driving. How did they end up in love? Jason is broody and violent, while Cass is patient and calm. I guess opposites really do attract?