Chapter Twenty-One: JayCass

StarMoi recommended me this story called Batfamily: One shots/ships by Aaron_Drake I read it it's great. Anyway it inspired me to write this chapter. So thx❤️

Cassandra's POV
I walked into the kitchen to grab an apple and hear the familiar sound of Jason's motorcycle outside.

Jason's POV
"Alfred!! Alfred!!" I shouted getting off my motorcycle.

Cassandra's POV
I run outside.
"Hey Jay." I say to Jason.
"Hey Cass. Do you know where Alfred is? I got some injures that need to be stitched."
"Alfred is busy but... I can mend the stitches." I say turning around to go inside.
"You can but you're a-" I look at him a bit annoyed.
"I mean um that's wonderful, great." I roll my eyes.
"Women can mend stitches too." I say kissing his cheek. We go inside to the living room with the fireplace.
"Alright jacket off, shirt off." I command.

Jason's POV
"You want me to take my pants off too?" I ask smirking a bit. She looks at me.

Cassandra's POV
"Jason," I say in a serious tone, "jacket and shirt." He sighs and does as I command. I look up from getting supplies to see his toned upper torso sort of staring me in the face. My cheeks become red.

Jason's POV
"Are you blushing?" I ask Cass with a smirk.
"N-no!" She stammers coming over to stitch my wounds. After she puts the medical supplies away I call
"Cass." She looks up at me and I grab her wrist.

Cassandra's POV
Jason grabs my wrist and has me sit on his lap. Still with no shirt on!
"Jason what are do-" He kisses me passionately while I rest my arms on his muscular shoulders.

Helena's POV
I had made a salad and was about to relax in the living room when I saw the horror of all horrors.

Cassandra's POV
"Oh god! My eyes!!! Why here!!!" I look up at Helena who is she shielded her eyes and dropped her salad, luckily it was in a wooden bowl. I get off of Jason's lap.
"Can't I just eat a salad in peace!!!" Helena shouts dramatically.

Helena's POV
"You know what! I'm going to the park!" I declare leaving my salad on the floor.
"Do you even know where that is?!" Cass shouts.
"I'll find it!!!" I shout leaving (got that from an episode of Good Luck Charlie when Gave says to his dad that he's going to the library even though he doesn't know where it is!😂) from the back door when Steph, Babs, Dick and Tim came in through the back door.

Stephanie's POV
I walk into the living room with Babs, Tim and Dick walking in behind me. I come in to find Cass on the ground cleaning up what seems to be salad and Jason putting on his shirt.
"Wha- what happened here?! Why did Helena leave?!" I ask baffled.
"Those are both long and complicated stories." Cass explains. Tim, Babs and Dick help her clean it up. Cass goes to the kitchen.
"So let me guess Jason came in on his motorcycle, called Alfred to help with stitches you offered to help, he took off his jacket and shirt, you mended the wounds, you too made out on the couch, Helena walked with a...salad, she ran off mortified and she'll be off salads for life." I say.
"Yeah that's basically it. Although I don't think Helena will be off salads for life." Cass says coming back into the living room. I shrug.
"Wait how did you know that that's what happened?" Jason asks me. I look at him.
"We're best friends. Duh!" The boys look at me in confusion. I roll my eyes.
"Uh! You're guys you'll never understand!" I say walking away.

Barbara's POV
I notice Tim staring at Steph's backside as she walks away.
"Oh yah real subtle Tim!" I say sounding the alarm. Steph turns around and rolls her eyes at him clearly annoyed. A car pulls up. It was Bruce! Someone else came out of the car. Our eyes became wide.
"Call Selina, Bette, Kate and Helena this is big!" I say and they all nod as we rush to call them.