Chapter Five: What the Heck?!?

Cassandra's POV
Why did I do that?! Why did I of ALL people KISS Jason! JASON!!! Of all people!!! I decided to just hide in the batcave. Besides Bruce wasn't going to come down here. Except when Jason arrived.

Jason's POV
I came down to the Batcave to use the Batcomputer because Tim was using the only computer left in the house! I froze when I saw that Cass was also here.
"Why are you here?" She asked me.
"I have to use the computer, Tim is using the other computer so this is the ONLY damn computer in the house!" I said losing my patience. She held her hand up. "Remember what I told you. You must have patience for life's moments. It may take a while but time will catch on and realize that you are waiting for that moment. In...other...words patience...makes the...world...go...round." She explained. I breathed. "Thanks...again." I said.
"You're welcome...again." She said smiling and moving from the Batcomputer's chair. I sat down in the chair.

Cassandra's POV
I turned to leave him alone but then I went back to face him again.
"Jason?" No answer.
"Jason?" I said more loudly. "What?" He replied keeping his eyes on the screen.
"C-could you look at me please?" I asked him. He turned around. "What? Are you go-" I cut him off by...

Jason's POV
I turned around to face Cass. "What? Are you go-" I started a sentence but she cut me off by kissing me. She backed away. "I'm sorry I don't know-" I interrupted her by kissing back. She sat my lap as we kissed. It was long and deep and it was...nice.

Stephanie's POV
I came down to find Cass. I looked for her everywhere! I decided to check the Batcave last. So I came down and I could've sworn that I heard kissing? Turns out my hypothesis was correct! (What?! I can put in scientific words if I want to!) Although I would have never have guessed that it would be Jason and Cass. Still I wasn't going to barge in. For one, Cass would probably remain silent for the rest of the day. Two, Jason would probably kill me!!! So what did I do? Just went back upstairs...and told Babs everything! What?! Anyone in my situation would have done the same! No? Oh :(

Barbara's POV
When Steph told me that Jason and Cass were kissing, I was in shock. "Really?" I whispered. I had the door to my room opened a bit so if I spoke too loudly Tim and Dick would hear me. Steph nodded.
"Don't tell anyone I said that!" She warned.
"Of course." I replied, but really what the heck?! How in the world could that happen?! Seriously! One being very quiet and the other being well uh...bad.