Chapter Ten: An Arrest and Gunman

Catwomen's POV
I decided to be patient and wait till everyone left. It was now 2:30 in the afternoon. Guards went home early on Mondays so this was my chance to steal the diamond. It wasn't a big deal. Just a couple of lasers to avoid. Piece of cake. The bad part was when I went to take the diamond. I had a fake diamond to fill it's place but I dropped and the alarm went off. Next thing I know, I'm at a police station. I guess they put me on knock out gas so I wouldn't escape. I hope the police don't use it all the time. Anyway I got my mugshot and was put in a cell. There was a guy in the other cell next door kept eyeing me. Total creep. Maybe I should go back to one of my old suits with no cleavage? Hm.

Helena's POV
I was still watching TV when someone knocked on the door. I looked through our peephole. It was our mailman guy. "Mail!" He said gruffly.
"You can just drop it on the mat.
"You have to sign it ma'am." The mailman replied. I reluctantly open the door. The man didn't have a electronic pad to sign instead he had gun! My eyes grew wide and I ran as fast as I could out the fire escape. The man ran after me. Two more men were on the left side of the alleyway so I went the other way. "Come back here!!!" They shouted. I was on Fanny Street and suddenly the men were on the ground darts in their necks. I looked up to find Stephanie!

Spoiler's POV
I saw a couple of jerks chasing after Helena so I decided to help her. I knocked them out with some of my darts. Helena looked up at me and smiled real big.
"Spoiler? What are you doing here?" She asked.
"I was in the neighborhood," I replied, "come on, I'm taking home." I said. We chatted about life, love, our family and the news as we walked back to Wayne Manor.

Author's Notes
Sorry this is shorter! I decided to put in when Helena comes to Wayne Manor.
Bye!!😍
BatgirlGeek❤️