Chapter Fifteen: Race Against Time.

~Wayne Manor 7:30pm (Yes, I know, the signal took forever to be found!)

Bruce's POV
I did it! I finally had a signal on Helena after hours of searching. I ran upstairs.
"It's time." I said.

Kate's POV
This was it.

Bette's POV
We were going to find Helena.

Stephanie's POV
I didn't know what to feel. Excited or sad.

Barbara's POV
What if this was a trap?

Dick's POV
Would we really be able to find her?

Jason's POV
What was the point of the kidnapping?

Cassandra's POV
I didn't feel right about this...

Tim's POV
Why did they kidnap Helena when they could kidnap Bruce?

Bruce's POV
We suited up for the mission and followed the coordinates.

~At Selina's apartment~

Selina's POV
I had looked at the news about the kidnapping. What if...what if my daughter couldn't be saved?

~At unknown location~

Helena's POV
I remained silent.
"Come on! Tell us who they are!!!" DragonFly spat. I shook my head.
"No!!!" I said firmly. BANG! DragonFly, Silken Spider and Tiger Moth went outside to see what the noise was. While they were gone I looked around to find something. A knife! My freedom out of these ropes. I grabbed the knife with my feet, placed it in front of them and hopped to get them and return to my position. The three villains came back, but they started arguing over what the noise was. DragonFly thought it was a bullet shell, Silken Spider thought it was an acorn and Tiger Moth thought it was a...dead bird. Ew!!! Do you have any idea how gross that is!!! Anyway as they were fighting I cut the ropes without them noticing.
"Excuse me ladies? Would you like a meal? Cause you're about to get served!" I said trying to kick DragonFly in the face with my foot. As we were fighting I realized that the "you're about to get served" line was over done and bad! Wait was it? {Tiger Moth tries to kick Helena but she dodges it} Ah! Too late!

Bruce's POV
We all found the location in time by either driving or running across rooftops. It turns out it was an abandoned warehouse. I kicked down the door and we looked around. Then we stood there shocked.

Spoiler's POV
OMG!

Cassandra's POV
How in the world did this happen?

Batgirl's POV
Uhh...

Tim's POV
What...the...heck?

Red Hood's POV
What the hell?!

Hawkfire's POV
Well, less work for us!

Batwomen's POV
Well, well what do we have here?

Nightwing's POV
I couldn't believe it! DragonFly, Silken Spider and Tiger Moth were tied up.
"Help us!" Tiger Moth begged.
"The girl was crazy!" DragonFly exclaimed.
"Insane!!!" Silken Spider added.
"Where is Helena Wayne?!" Batman exclaimed.
"She left." Silken Spider explained.
We all gave each other confused glances and left for where Helena was headed. The house of a cat.

~Selina's apartment~

Helena's POV
I came up to my mom and hugged her and explained everything to her. She drove me home.

Batman's POV
I told everyone to bring the three villains to the GCPD rooftop to show Commissioner Jim Gordon while I went over to Selina's. She had left me a note on the window. It read:
Bruce,
I left this here because you were on duty. Helena told me that everything was fine and explained everything to me about what happened. I'm driving her home. I also learned something else. That no matted where she is she'll always get in some sort of trouble. Doesn't mean I'll change her name. She deserves to be a Wayne not a street name like Kyle. Anyway, I love you Bruce.
Selina.
We all went home to find Helena and Selina sitting in the living room. Me, the girls and the boys got out of our uniforms. After we all talked about the situation and things and everyone just started talking to each other about certain things.
"Selina." She turned to face me wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt.
"Your name is beautiful,"
"Really?" She asked. I nodded.
"And I...love you too." She kissed me on the cheek and smiled.

Stephanie's POV
I grabbed all the girls and told them that I kissed Tim for the first time on the lips. They were really happy for me.

Kate's POV
I decided to get to know Helena a little better. I found out her favorite color is purple, favorite parent, mom and her favorite side, hero instead of villain, then I asked her question.
"Which one of us are your favorite?" I asked. She looked around and looked at me again.
"All of you." She answered beaming. I smiled at her.

Helena's POV
*gasps!* I just realized that tomorrow's Friday! My last day here! What am I going to do?

What IS Helena going to do?

Author's notes
Sorry this chapter was short. I wanted to five some shoutouts. New Reader: songosama and readers that have been reading for a while: vampgirl46 AaliyahDomenech Aaron_Drake HopeWayne . Which makes my total of readers... 5! Anyway sorry again the chapter was short. It's 1:46 am and I decided to write some and didn't stop! Also yes vampgirl46 I will read the new chapters of Back to the Past! (Great story!) Also I hope you liked the twist of Helena saving her own life!😉 A true Girl power moment!
Anyway!
Byes!
BatgirlGeek❤️