Chapter Twenty: Another Bad Day

Before we start I forgot to mention something last time. Two references! Two made by Jim Gordon. Okay there not exactly references just lines that he's said. "Must you do that every time" is from Batman: Dark Tomorrow. (video game) It's ok. Bad graphics but a good story. The only thing that bothered me was that Oracle (Barbara Gordon) and Robin (Tim Drake) called Batman "boss" why would they do that?! Seriously! They'd never say that! Anyway enough of my ranting. "Every damn time" is from Batman: Arkham Knight (video game). I still need to play it. I got it last Easter and haven't gotten around to it. It's on PC but apparently that version isn't great... Anyway enough of my rambling. Just read the chapter. I just realized that this all sounded like a review. P.S: Thx mom for the chapter name!❤️(You will not read this just wanted to say this.) Ok, I'm finished! Enjoy!

Helena's POV
I woke up uncomfortable. Why? I was sleeping on one of the chairs in the living room. Babs was on the other chair. Dick was laying on the couch. Tim and Steph were somewhere. Finally Jason and Cass were cuddling on the floor. I totally had to take a pic of this! I got out of the chair and snuck over to the other side and grab Babs' phone.
"Wha-what are you?" Babs asked me waking up.
"Shh!" I said pointing towards Jason and Cass. Babs looked at them back at me.
"Take the picture!" She whispers. *snap!* Cass groans and moves a bit.
"I'm sending it to Bette."
"No! Don't they will kill you! Don't send it to Bette!" Babs warns trying not to wake them and goes into the kitchen to get some breakfast. I shrugged and was about to send it until Dick scared me!
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said opening one eye.
"Ah!" I said almost drooping the phone.
"Hey! I won't tell if you won't. Please." I say giving him some kitty eyes. (Let's just say I'm not a dog person!)
He sighed.
"Fine, but I'm not helping you when or if they find out." I nod and send it to Bette. I checked my watch. Oh shoot! I'm going to be late! I rushed upstairs and got changed into my school uniform. I went into the kitchen to quickly grab a granola bar but then stop almost slipping on the marble floor to find Tim and Steph already waiting for me.
"Uhhhh? Wait am I late?" I ask looking bewildered. Steph checks her watch and shakes her head.
I look at my watch. It's upside down. As I try to fix it Steph says something to me.
"You're fine. Now eat that frickn' granola bar so we can leave!!!" I sigh and quickly eat and we leave to go to school.

Barbara's POV
I just ate some cereal as they flew out the door.

Dick's POV
"Good morning baby." I say to Babs as I sneak up on her and give her a peck on the cheek.

Barbara's POV
"Hi. Are Jason and Cass awake?" I ask. Dick shakes his head and looks disappointed.
"Nope the two lovebirds are still asleep." Dick explains. We hear a yawn and look over to find Cass entering the kitchen.

Cassandra's POV
"Good morning." Babs says to me as I enter the kitchen feeling groggy.
"Did Alfred make breakfast?" I ask wiping my eyes. Babs shook her head.
"Didn't have time apparently. He said he was busy with helping Bruce pack." Babs says eating the last of her cereal.
"Wait packing? For what?" I ask perking up. Babs shrugs. Jason comes into the room and kisses me on the lips.
"Can't you do that somewhere else other than here? In our kitchen?" Dick asked. Jason scowled at him. He went back to kissing me. I push him away.
"Later." I say then turn towards Babs, "did Alfred make breakfast?"
"Umm... Yeah chocolate chip pancakes." She says pointing the left towards me. I sniff them. Freshly made.
"These pancakes make me feel like a kid again!" I say with a thoughtful smile. Babs chuckles at me. *beep!*

Barbara's POV
We go to the living room to investigate the noise.
"Oh! It's my phone!" I say checking the text. My eyes become wide.

Bette🐶
Load earlier messages

Bette🐶 Load earlier messages

(Not the photo I wanted. All I could find.)

O.M.G!!! Babs I can't believe you took this!!!😱

"What?" Cass asked. I showed her the photo.
"Wait you sent that picture?!" Jason said enraged.
"I didn't!"
"Then who did?" Cass asked me crossing her arms.
"I don't- wait Helena!"
"Wait what?" Cass asks.
"Helena sent this. Ok, she woke up and went over to my phone and decided to take the picture. I um... I let her. Anyway, I told her not to send it but she did anyway!" I explained.
"Babs, calm yourself. It is not your fault." Cass says putting her arms on my shoulders in support.
"Well she did-"
"It's not her fault!!" Cass shouts glaring at Jason.
"Anyway it isn't your fault. Helena sent the picture, you didn't. Ok?" I nod at Cass' words of wisdom. She smiles.
"Cass has anyone told you you could be a therapist?" Dick asks as Cass chuckles at him.
"So what now?" I ask.

Cassandra's POV
"For now we change out of these clothes." They all nod.

Helena's POV
I walked up to our door to go home. Once inside I was in BIG trouble.
"Oh there you are Helena." Babs says sorta to nice.
"Umm... What's going on? Have you been possessed by a demon?" I ask.
"How was your day?" She asks.
"Bad." I reply.
"Well do you mind if Cass, Jason and me ask a few questions?" She asks.
"Uh sure I guess." I reply.
"Ok. Good." She says in calming voice.
"Jason, Cass get your butts down here!!!" She shouts my eyes are wide and I freeze.
"Are you sure your ok?" I ask her one more time. She nods.
"Okay we're here."
"We need to ask Helena a few questions." They both nod.
"Listen Helena we know what you did." Cass explains calmly. I look at them confused.

Jason's POV
"We know about the photo that you shared." I explained,

Barbara's POV
"We know that you sent it to Bette." I say holding up the evidence from my phone.
"Yah,well you see-" Helena ran off.
"Helena!!" I shout.
"Babs you're acting like a madwoman!" Cass shouts at me.
"I'm so going to kill Helena."
"Don't you dare Jason!" Cass shouts.

Stephanie's POV
I dropped my frappuccino and opens my mouth wide.
"Really?! Can't we just be the peaceful, non-dysfunctional, nice people that we- oh who am I kidding we're none of those things!" I exclaimed as I go into a kitchen to get some napkins for my spilled frappuccino.
"At least we're nice!" Dick shouts.

Tim's POV
"Well, sometimes." He says shrugging. I nod.
"Ok!!! I'm done. I'm sorry!!!" Helena said panting. They forgave each other and we all went our separate ways.

Bruce's POV
I called everyone to a meeting.
"Alright none of you know why you're here."
"Yes. What's the point of us all being here?" Kate asked.
"I'm getting to that Kate. I'm, I'm leaving to go somewhere for something important."
"What?-"
"Wait?-"
"Dad you're leaving?" Helena asks.
"Only for a short time. Maybe a few days. Maybe a few weeks."
"Months?" Kate asked. I shook my head.
"Well why are you going?" Bette asked.
"Talia wants to speak with me." I explain.
"Who?" Helena asks
"Ra's first daughter." Dick explained.
"He also has Nyssa, his second daughter." Barbara added.
"When are you leaving?" Selina asked.
"Soon. A couple of hours." I explain. Nothing but silence.

What does Talia want?
What will Bruce do?
Will this story continue?
Yes, yes it will!
But there will be a new book in a new characters POV. Leave who you think it is in the comments!
Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️