Chapter 6- 9.11.15

Rape?

"Hey, Ferid?" One of the gang members asked. "Aren't you gay?"

"Obviously," Ferid grinned. "That's why I decided to pick out this adorable bottom."

"Let me go." Haru demanded, again.

"I'll let you go after we get to a safer place," Ferid soothed, checking out Haru's face.

"Let me go now." Haru repeated. "Let me go. I don't want to go with you."

"Dude, where's this kid's mute switch?" One of the boys complained, kicking Haru in the stomach.

Haru couldn't block him, for his hands were held captive by two men. Although it was painful, Haru held his neutral expression.

"Let me go."

"I think I know where his mute button is," Ferid chuckled, lifting Haru's chin. "Would this shut you up?"

Makoto flinched as he watched Ferid insert his tongue into Haru's mouth. The brunette tried his best to not interfere with the situation, although Haru making out with a street gang bothered him greatly. 

"Ngh." Haru muttered, his eyes widening as he tried to break free from the two men's grasp.

What's with that lewd voice? Makoto thought to himself, his crossed arms twitching. The brunette was hypnotized by Haru's shimmering eyes that pleaded for help. 

Half of Makoto wanted to just walk away. It was late and he didn't want to cause unnecessary trouble. However, the other half of Makoto wanted to stop them. He hated how the group was ganging up on Haru, and that they were molesting him.

Am I jealous? Makoto continued to think, averting his eyes away from the scene. Pfft no! I'm not jealous! Who cares about Haruka anyways? He's just a loser...

But if I don't care about him why do I find this urge to punch Ferid in the face? Why do I feel the urge to kiss Haruka? What? I'm not gay though??? Yet, Makoto found himself walking towards the gang.

He can't have Haruka... No one is allowed to have Haruka but me... Makoto's consciousness declared, despite Makoto declining his feelings for the dark-haired boy.

"Back off," Makoto growled, crossing his arms and glaring at the gang.

"Aw Makoto, don't be like that," Ferid disapproved. "We're just having a little fun."

"Yea it's all fun and games until I punch you in the face," Makoto threatened. "Drop Haruka."

"Haruka? Ooo," Ferid looked back at Haru. "A pretty girl name for a pretty girl face."

"Let me go." Haru demanded, persistently. 

"Haruka, Haruka," Ferid whispered into Haru's ear. "You wouldn't want me to touch your mute button again, do you?"

Instantly, Haru's jaw were snapped shut.

"The only person allowed to touch Haruka is me," Makoto continued, grabbing Ferid's shirt collar. "Anybody who touches my property will get hurt."

"I can't tell if you're being a bad boy or playing hero boy," Ferid shrugged. "If it's hero boy, then I'll have my boys take care of you."

"I'll beat up every single one of them," Makoto challenged, cracking his knuckles. "Nobody is allowed to touch my Haruka."

"I expected the feared Tachibana-sama was more detached than this," Ferid remarked, using his hands to signal his gang to go after Makoto.

That's right... Makoto thought. I should be more detached than this. I'm the most feared person in this town! There's no way I'm gonna let down for a transfer loser.