Author's Note

I mean, I guess this is the end?

*Plays Unconditionally by Katy Perry*
(No really, play it. It's the perfect ending to this book. Imagine Haru singing it.)

My original plan was to actually never end this book but I accidentally made a different plot? Oops?

I'm still debating whether or not I should continue this book, cause I like went around my main idea, which was to show how Haru and Makoto live their daily lives with their different fronts.

Since Haru broke down Makoto's front, Makoto would have a hard time being mean when Haru's around. So like imagine Makoto picking on some kid and Haru walks by and Makoto acts all flirty around Haru and all of Makoto's friends are like 'What the-?'
Sorry I just find that funny~

Also, Haru's past and front hasn't been revealed yet. At least, not all of it. Like how he lost his best friend due to his dad which forced Haru and his abusive mother to move to America. But you don't know what his dad did.

And Haru hasn't joined the swim team yet so there wasn't any Haru x Water (I'm pretty sure that's a canon ship) ;P
I'm joking...

I'm getting off topic okay, so I guess this could technically be the first arc? And I could continue this book with the second arc, where it focuses on Haru's insecurities instead of Makoto's?

I just convinced myself to write a second arc wow okay~

So yea, that's a wrap for the first arc!

Having that said: Thank you guys so much for reading! I had so much fun writing this and all of your comments make it all worth while <3

((Shoutout to Rei-Bae for sticking with me till the end))

I'll start the second arc probably... how about September 22nd, the beginning of Autumn? Farewell readers, I'll see you all then ;)