Chapter 10- 9.19.15

There is no smut I swear -Saki

Haru hated how his mother kept picking on him about that time he ran to Makoto's house. It had already been a week and his mom wouldn't let that moment go. If it wasn't the point that his mom was right that he loved Makoto, Haru would've lost it by now.

If there was anything good that from it, his mother found out the Tachibana household was hosting a neighborhood party that weekend. Of course, Haru was extremely excited to go, but he allowed his mother to tease him about to make it seem as if he didn't want to go in the first place.

Haru was glad though, for Makoto had been ignoring him for the past week, and he was getting worried. He desperately wanted to make it up to Makoto, but he was afraid that the brunette might think badly of him if he suddenly appeared at his house again. But this time, with the help of his mother, Haru had an excuse.

"Haruka dear, dress nicely okay?" Haru's mom reminded.

"Yea yea." Haru mumbled, adjusting his tie.

"A pretty dress would-"

"Not look good on me."

"Well that suit and tie doesn't look good on you either."

"Fine. I'll go there wearing a swimsuit." Haru decided, as he began unbuckling his pants.

"W-Wait!" His mother exclaimed. "Y-You can wear that... I'm sorry."

Haru sighed, as he began buckling his pants again. His mother gave him a weak smile, as she took her son outside. There, Haru met up with his aunt, who took him to Makoto's house.

--

Haru's eyes glowed up as he once again saw the Tachibana house. He eagerly got out of the car, with his aunt behind him. Quickly, the dark-haired boy straighten his tie, and fixed his hair before knocking on the door. 

"Good evening!" A kind voice greeted, followed by a warm smile. "Welcome to the Tachibana household! Please make yourself comfortable and... Haruka?"

"Hey," Haru flashed a smile, a quick one, so his aunt wouldn't notice.

Makoto hurriedly allowed Haru's aunt in and closed the door. The brunette, grabbed Haru and took him away from the front door.

"What are you doing here?" Makoto asked, with a hushed whispered, as he pinned Haru on the wall, next to his staircase.

"To see you."

"Why? You know I hate you."

"You look really good tonight."

"What?"

"I said I really like your outfit."

"Don't avoid the subject!" Makoto exclaimed, flustered.

"Why can't you be nice to me?"asked Haru, with a mockingly dejected voice.

"Because you're a loser. You and the rest of the school are all losers."

"It wouldn't hurt to be nice to me one last time, right?"

"That's what you said last time!"

"I don't recall ever saying that..."

"Look, okay. No more Mr. Nice Guy. I don't like you."

"You sure?" Haru smirked, leaning closer to Makoto.

The dark-haired boy backed off and snickered as soon as he saw how red Makoto's face was. 

"I did come to see you after all." Haru reminded. "One more night?"