Chapter 7- 9.12.15

What was I thinking!? Makoto thought to himself, constantly rolling around in his bed. Letting my insecure side take control of me. And the moment I did, people started picking on me!

It was past midnight, but Makoto didn't have school tomorrow. Besides, the brunette had things process in his brains.

Why did I stand up for Haru? It was such a hassle too... I had too beat up people- but it's not like I mind or anything. I would've been able to avoid that situation in general if I just let them molest Haruka.

Molesting...Haru? Those few words sent shivers down Makoto's spine. I want to say I don't care but... if anybody tried to touch Haru I guess I'd protect him. I mean, I'd do it for my friends, right?

Makoto imagined a situation in where Kisumi, Rin and Sousuke were in danger.

Gah! Why would I save them?! They're all fake anyways, they're not real friends. I'd let them die. Besides, I need to maintain my reputation.

But why would I save Haru, and not them? Suddenly, a thought popped in Makoto's brain. That's right... everybody wanted to be my friend so they wouldn't get picked on. Haru didn't choose to be my friend because of that. Haruka wanted to be my friend because he saw a kinder side in me. At least, I think so...

Should I tell him about my front, or does he already know?  No, I can't show this side to anybody. Not even Haruka.

That's right... he's just an idiot, a weakling. I shouldn't be having feelings for him.

Makoto stopping rolling around and curled up.

Still, I can't keep holding my front forever. Sometimes I let my weak side out at school, and my bully side at home. I don't want people to leave me alone.

Anything but be alone.

--

"Haruka, princess, hurry up! We have to go to see your aunt!"

Princess. Haru thought, gripping his fists. I've had just about enough of her. Alright... torn clothes are hidden in my closet... and Makoto's jacket is in my backpack, somewhere my mom won't look for it.

"Coming!" Haru shouted, skipping down the stairs.

If there was one thing Haru had to choose about how terrible his mother was, was the point that she couldn't care less if Haru wanted to be a boy. Her feelings had overcame her body, and now she was slightly insane.

I want to run away, Haru sighed, as the two got into the car. I don't want to experience anymore pain...

NO! I refuse to pity my life. I have Makoto to keep me happy, and if I'm sad, all his efforts were for nothing. Yes, Makoto, I've decided,

I don't want to be just an admirer, I want to be your lover. 

"What's with that lovey-dovey face you have?" Haru's mother asked, noticing the slight smile and blush.

"None of your business."

Haru's mother giggled. "Of course, of course! I shouldn't be asking which boy you like! Promise you'll tell me one day, okay?"

Oh, so she automatically assumes it's a boy because she wants me to be a girl? Haru was furious. She's not going to win this battle.

"Actually I like a girl." Haru lied.

"Ohh, you're a lesbian? I kinda hoped your coming out was more... what's the word... everybody uses it... epic!"

Haru scoffed. "I'm straight."