Second Arc- 10.12.15

"Good morning Makoto!""

"Morning, Haru." Makoto wiped his eyes. "Why are you here so early?"

"So I can walk with you to school." Haru reminded. "You forgot?"

"No, I remembered. I'm asking why you're so early," Makoto opened the door for Haru. "Come in, I won't be ready for a while."

"Can I get ready with you?"

"You didn't eat breakfast yet?" Makoto asked with a worried tone.

"I just want to be with you." Haru explained, hugging Makoto from the back.

"Doing that at school is off-limits, y-you know that right?" Makoto blushed.

"But we're not at school." Haru leaned over to kiss Makoto's cheek.

Makoto turned around and stared at Haru. He then smiled, a non-irritated, genuine, lovable smile. "Yea, I guess you're right."

--

Haru sat on Makoto's bed as he waited for Makoto to finish taking a shower. He really didn't understand why Americans took showers in the morning, since he always took his bath at night, often falling asleep and staying there until morning.

Makoto...Makoto... Haru said to himself, dreamily. You really are the nicest person on Earth.

You made me the happiest person alive on Saturday...

Haru plopped down on Makoto's bed, allowing his mind to replay what happened two days ago.

"Hey, Haru?" Makoto asked.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

Haru stared at Makoto, processing what the brunette had just said to him. It was only when he realized what Makoto said that his face turned into a bright shade of red.

"M-M-Makoto?" Haru babbled, surprised.

"Yea?" Makoto smiled, a smile that Haru will soon grow to love.

"I-I-I...I love you too..." Haru mumbled.

"Perfect." Makoto reached over and held Haru's face, as if asking for a kiss.

Still very flustered, Haru abruptly jumped onto Makoto, pushing the brunette onto the floor. He pressed his lips onto Makoto's while squeezing his eyes shut. There was no doubt that the two greatly enjoyed each other's taste in their mouths. After a while, Haru pulled out, looking at Makoto's red, smirking face. 

"I never got to appreciate your kisses," Makoto complimented.

"I never got to appreciate the soft, kind voice you have every time you're being nice to someone." Haru noticed.

"I'm glad you like it," Makoto chuckled. "'Cause you'll be hearing this voice a lot more often."

Haru smiled back, laying down on Makoto's chest.

"Who knows? We might even become a thing one day," Makoto continued, playing with Haru's hair. "But for the time being, I'll cherish your presence until that day comes."

"You say the nicest things to me," Haru mumbled.

"I never said I didn't know how to be nice," Makoto chuckled. "Ah, this feels good, being close to you and being nice to people."

"You should do it with everyone."

Makoto's face fell. "Now you know I can't do that..."