Chapter 3

"Lori...what are you doing here?" Dean asked. She looked a little frightened by the current events but she looked at him and said calmly, " Kacee and I were told to come and get you because Dad wants you two". Dean stared at his little sister and tried to think of what to do about everything. Ruby got up said bye to Sam and was gone. Dean couldn't even look at Sam instead he just said "Clean yourself up and meet me by the Impala." He said throwing a towel at Sam. Sam took it and walked into the bathroom. "Lori where is Kacee?" Dean asked worn out from the events that took place that day. "She is waiting outside and I would hurry up she doesn't like to wait you should know that" she said glaring at Dean. The last time he made Kacee wait it was like an earthquake hit. "Ok let's go." Dean said following Lori out the door, he turned around halfway through the door to look at Cas but he wasn't there. "Cas.." He said moving back in the room. "Cas....where are you?" He said turning around only to see Cas standing there completely fine. "You called." He said. "Where did you go?" Dean asked confused. "Back to Heaven." Cas said blankly. "So you can just hop in and out of Heaven?" Dean asked. "Yep so just call me when you need me." Cas said as he popped out of the room. "Cool." Dean whispered to himself. Sam out of the bathroom and said " Look Dean..." "Don't!" Dean yelled and walked out. He got outside to see the twins waiting super impatiently for them. Kacee charged over to Dean and "What the crap?!?" She shoved him angrily. Then she hugged him and cried. Dean, startled at his sister's sudden change in behavior slowly returned the embrace. "Dean, don't do that!" She punched him. Hard. "Ow, don't do what?" He asked rubbing his arm. "I thought you were dead!" Dean had yelled for his little sisters to run, shortly after his attack with AU Sam. "What am I supposed to do without my big brother?" She sniffed and smiled. Dean smiled back. "You know you have two of those, right?" " I know, but you're my favorite." "Well, you're my favorite little sister." Lori rolled her eyes. "Um... I'm standing right here!" Dean cleared his throat. "Right, enough with the chick flick moment, let's go!" "I call shotgun...." Kacee yelled. "What no fair you always ride in the front." Lori yelled back. Kacee just walked to the passenger side, opened the door and stuck her tongue out at Lori. "Ughhh fine" Lori growled while hopping in the back. Sam got in the car and sat next to Lori. "What took him so long?" Kacee asked. Lori simply glared at Sam and told her sister about what she saw earlier. "What? You're back on demon blood, seriously?" Kacee yelled, furious with her brother's action. "I couldn't control myself.... Ruby came up to me the other day and then one thing led to another and here we are." Sam said. "Whatever.....so Cas is back?" Lori asked. "Yeah turns out he is an angel of the Lord." Dean answered. "Really? Wow!" Lori said but Kacee had a different approach. "So he made you believe he was dead but could have come down at any time..." "Kacee.." "No Lori he could of helped us save Sam and then Dean wouldn't have sold his soul and the Sam wouldn't have gone back on Demon blood and none of us would be here." Kacee yelled and everyone went silent except for Dean who said "Its not like that....anyways why does Dad need us." Lori quickly answered him, "He said he need your help for a very important hunt.". "Okay where is he?" Sam asked. "He is in Alabama." Kacee responded.