Chapter 4

What is he doing in Alabama?" Sam asked. "We don't know. I couldn't get anything from him" Lori answered. Everyone knew she could read minds. She called it " a blessing and a curse". Kacee on the other hand she has eyes that change color to match her emotions. They are a weird family. "Well let's go find out!" Dean said with a smirk on his face. We drove off, they arrived at a motel a few hours later. They walked in our room only to find there was a trail of bullets that led to a room in the motel. "Wha....Dad!" Kacee yelled. "Dude, I know you can hear me!" "Kaceeanna," Dean hissed. "Stop it! It might not be Dad!" She sighed. Apparently agitated sighs run in the family. Suddenly, a creepy, leviathan thingie walked out. "Oh crap!" said Dean as he and Sam jumped in front of the twins. "Castiel!" The leviathan didn't notice them and walked off while trying to the blood off his shirt. "It wasn't Dad!"said Lori. "It was someone named Mark Stevens, he is a shapeshifter, or at least was a shapeshifter." As soon as Lori finished her sentence Castiel appeared. "Are you all okay?" He asked us but mostly looking at Dean. "Yeah we are fine he didn't notice us." Dean answered. "Good now how are my two favorite twins in the world." Cas said while smiling at Lori and Kacee. "Good" They said at the same time while giving him a hug. "I think we need to find us a new motel." Sam suggested. Everyone got back in the car and Cas popped away. Kacee's phone started ringing it was Spencer, her boyfriend. "Hello.. she said answering the phone, Spencer finally responded. "Uhh...yeah.........
okay..............of course.............
cool.............great.........thanks.......................okay, bye." She said hanging up. "What did he want?" Lori asked, curiosity getting the best of her about her sister's privacy. Kacee couldn't shake her off, obviously too happy about the previous conversation. "He wanted to give us some useful information on Angels." "And how does he just so happen to know about our little angel situation?" She turned to face Lori, way too giddy. "He's a prophet!" Dean glanced at Sam, then Lori, then back to the road. Everyone was silent for the rest of the ride. But Kacee knew this wasn't over. "You mean like Kevin?" Lori asked. "Yeah!" Kacee said. "Kacee do you know what happened to Kevin?" Dean asked with a grim face. "Yeah he went off grid, right?" asked Kacee worriedly. "No something unfortunate happened and he was killed." Dean answered. "By who?" Kacee said, her happy mood deflating. "By Sam." Lori blurted out. "What? Why? Did he do something wrong?" Kacee asked worried. Sam looked at her and said "Kace, when I tell you this, you gotta promise me that you won't be scared and think any different of me." Kacee looked upset. "Oh my gosh, Samantha, I could kill you with the snap of my fingers." He cut her a dirty look. "Okay, I promise. " "It wasn't me, not really me, at least." Kacee looked so confused. "You know how stupid you sound? Wait, please don't tell me it was Gadreel...." "Dean tricked me into letting him into my body because he said he could heal me but he lied to Dean. He gave him a false name but the person with that name was actually dead. Dean tried to get me to get him out and I punched him. Well I didn't.. Anyways than I...He walked up to Kevin and killed him." When Sam finished, Kacee was crying while mumbling "Oh.....Wow...ok.....that isn't gonna happen to Spencer is it?" "Kacee of course not. He can protect himself. And he has us for back up." Lori said trying to cheer up her sister.