03

It's been a week since the exam ended. Now, the students are waiting for their result.

Haeyoon POV

Today Mr.Kang will give us our result. OMG i'm so excited. Mr.Kang entered the class and start revealing our result.

"Okay first place , Han Sanghyuk. Congratulation. And one more thing you scored 98% in maths. Congratulation again." Mr.Kang said. What the hell. Why that guy damn I hate him!

"Second place, Min Haeyoon. You scored 85% in maths." He said. 85? Second place? I'm not happy at all.

Mr.Kang finish and he announce something.

"Okay kids, next week, we'll have vacation to Jeju Island. But, you'll be pairing. First up, Han Sanghyuk and Min Haeyoon , Lee Hongbin and Park Yura, bla bla bla." He said.

I'm happy to having a vacation but why him?? The worse vacation ever.

Recess Time

I'm searching for Yaera.

"Seo Yaera! Who is you partner?" I asked.

"Hakyeon." She said.

"Oh, so it good or not?" I asked.

"It not good because I'm having crush on him. You know right. I hope I will be pairing with Jaehwan or Wonshik or Taekwoon but not him." She said.

Yaera is having crush on N since they met. Yaera never confess. I hope she will confess soon.

"Who yours? Hongbin?" She asked.

"No. It's Sanghyuk." I said.

"That's nightmare." She said. I nodded.

Next week

Author POV

Haeyoon and Yaera already at school and waiting for VIXX. They will go to airport with bus and then having flight to Jeju. VIXX already arrived and they are boarding on the bus.

Haeyoon POV

I get into the bus and take my place beside the window. It's annoying because my partner is Hyuk. Arh I can't still believe that day incident. And one more incident. OMG it's embrassed.

[Flashback]*

I'm looking for my book at the library.

"Why does the book so high?" I said to myself.

I tried to reach the book but many books fall from the shelve. But before the books land on me, Sanghyuk already pushed me away. I'm now on his body.

I'm freeze and don't know what to do. He pushed me away and said,

"Don't you know to be careful and to get up? Wasting my time." He said with a very cold voice. Typical Hyuk humph.

After that VIXX and Yaera always said that I'm having crush Hyuk. I don't understand why. If Ken didn't see us, it will not be like that.

[End Flashback]*

Sanghyuk sitting beside me. I quickly turned my eyes towards the window. I don't want to see his eyes anyway. Lol he didnt even see me because he is too focus to his smartphone. What this jerk doing all time with his phone? Girlfriend? Wait, Min Haeyoon now you care about him? Nahhh no way!

Author POV

"Geez why I have to be here?" Said Hyuk to himself but Haeyoon can hear it.

"Even I didn't want to be here okay." Said Haeyoon.