Haeyoon POV
I wake up. I say to my parents that I not in mood to go school so I'm staying at house for today. My dad go to his company and my mother go to supermarket.

I sit on the couch and watch tv. Suddenly, my door bell rings. I walked to the door.

"You?"

"We need to talk."

"Get in."

I said and ask she to get into my house.

"So what brings you here Park Narae?" I ask.

"Break up with Sanghyuk."

I look straight into her eyes.

"Never. You the one who should stay away from Sanghyuk."

"Sanghyuk will be in a dangerous situation if he with you. Leave he alone."

"Why would I believe you?"

"Because I experienced it!"

I shocked.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think I break up with Sanghyuk because I want? No I love him. There's a man who like me and said that he will hurt Hyuk if I not break up with him. Xiumin that boy, he like you right? He maybe hurt Hyuk someday."

"No! Get out from my house now!" I pushed her.

Next Day

I walked to hospital and meet Hyuk.

"Sanghyuk. Good morning. I bought some gopchang for you today." I said and sit beside him.

"Min Haeyoon , do you know that you can't bring outside food in hospital. Anyway because i like it i will enjoy it." He said.

I just smile and stare at him.

"Sanghyuk ah.."

"Em wae?"

"Let's break up.."

"What are you talking about?" He stop eating and put his spoon down.

"I don't want to hurt you , so please.. I want to break up.."

"I thought you different.. You just the same like that jerk Park Narae." He said.

I don't mean to be like her.. Sanghyuk ah , I love you but I can't tell.

"I will go.." I said and get out from his room.

Goodbye.. My love.. My tears fall and I run out from hospital.

Hyuk POV
How can she do this to me? Why out of sudden? I can't understand.

I get off from my bed and try to walk to the rooftop. My eye caught a person who that I really know crying.

Haeyoon. I was planning to turn to my room since I don't want to see her. But her words stop me.

"Sanghyuk.. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I'm afraid if Xiumin hurts you." She said.

"What are you talking about Haeyoon?" I ask from the back.

She turned around and wipe her tears.

"Did you heard everything?" She ask.

"I come here to take the fresh air well yeah I did." I said.

She try to go away but I grab her wrist.

"So can you explain?" I ask.

Haeyoon POV

"So can you explain?" He ask me. I don't know but tears keep falling.

"I.. I'm afraid..."

"What did you afraid of?" He ask.

The word can't go out and I remain silent.

"Stop crying.." He said with a serious tone but sounded caring at the same time.

"Let me take you to the home." He said.

"But you can't go out from the hospital yet." I said.

"Oh right. I forgot. I will ask Hongbin to take you home."

"Nevermind I can go by myself."

"But it's dangerous if you go by yourself."

"But it's more dangerous if you here alone!" I shouted.

"What are you talking about now?"

"Yesterday, Narae come and see me. He said if I'm still with you, you maybe in dangerous situation. At first, I don't believe her. But at the night, Xiumin texted me and ask me to leave you otherwise he will hurt you. Again."

"Why don't you tell me earlier." He said and pull me into his embrace.

I cry harder. I really don't want to leave him. He's a part of me. I don't want he get hurt.

I slowly pull my myself from his embrace.

"Hyuk.. , I'm sorry but I really need to leave you. Let's stop until here. I don't want the thing gets complicated." I said and wipe my tears.

I slowly walked away. He want to chase me but he can't. He too weak for that. I'm sorry Hyuk...