They arrived at the camping site. They start divide the duties.

"Haeyoon , Ken and Leo go find the firewood , Hyuk , Hyunji , Hongbin and Yaera should set up the tents. Ravi and I will go find the water." N said as a leader.

"I will replace Ken hyung." Hyuk said.

"No. I want Ken go with me." Haeyoon said.

"Let's go." Ken said.

Three of them disappearing from the camping site just in a few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~

"Do you have problem with Hyuk ?" Leo asks.

"No. We're fine." Haeyoon reply.

"But why you refuse he to replace Ken?" Leo asks again.

"Just because. I want he spend more time with Hyunji." Haeyoon said , force a smile.

"I know you're lying." Leo and Ken said in a chorus.

"Yes I'm lying ! " Haeyoon shouted and tears rolling down from her cheeks.

"Ken ah you stay here with Haeyoon , I will find the firewoods." Leo said.

"Okay." Ken obeyed.

"Haeyoon ah , don't cry. You want some walk with me?" Ken asks.

Haeyoon nodded.

"Why you're being like this?" Ken asks.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm over jealous. I tried to control my jealousy but I can't." Haeyoon answered.

Suddenly , Haeyoon tripped off.

"Are you okay?!" Ken asks in worry.

"I'm fine." Haeyoon said , trying to get up but she can't.

"Hey you're bleeding!" Ken said as he saw Haeyoon's ankle.

"I think my leg sprained." Haeyoon said.

Ken carry Haeyoon with bridal style and rush to the camping site. Middle of the way, they bump with Leo who carrying the firewoods.

"What happened?!" Leo asks with worries.

"She tripped off." Ken said.

About 8 minutes they running they finally arrive at the camping site.

"Give a way !" Ken stated.

All of them are panicked and open the tent door. Ken safely place Haeyoon on the mat.
"Give me the first aid!" Ken ordered.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HAEYOON!" Hyuk asks with anger as he grab Ken's collar.

Ken remove Hyuk's hand harshly.

"CAN YOU SEE THE SITUATION RIGHT NOW AND CALM DOWN?! YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WORRIED NOW!" Ken shouted.

"Can both of you stop?" Haeyoon asks and they both froze.

"You both can get out now. I will help Haeyoon , so please get out. And yeah N want to see both of you." Yaera said as she enter the women's tent.

As they come out from the tent , N call for them.

"Come here both of you." N said , calm but with a angry vibe.

"Hm. Why?"

"WHY? HOW DARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING INSIDE THERE IN FRONT OF HAEYOON WHO ARE INJURED?" N said.

They both frozen, afraid with the angry leader.

"AND YOU, HYUK! AT LEAST SAY THANK YOU AT KEN FOR HELPING HAEYOON BUT WHAT? YOU GRAB HIS COLLAR?" N said as his anger didn't come down.

"WHY YOU KEEP SAYING THIS IS MY FAULT? WHY YOU DIDN'T BLAME KEN HYUNG TOO?! HE KEEP FLIRTING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND WHAT? THANK YOU?" Hyuk said.

"FLIRTING WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND? I TALK WITH HER AS A FRIEND. AT LEAST I KNOW WHAT DID SHE FEEL. YOU? DID YOU ASK HER WHAT IS YOUR FAULT?" Ken said with anger.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP!" N shouted again.

As they stop fighting, they begin to start the fire and Haeyoon who feels so much better than before come out , tiptoeing.

"Are you feels better?" Leo asks with concern.

"Yeah." Haeyoon said and sit down beside Yaera.

"So , what game we should play?" N asks.

"Truth or dare?" Hyunji suggest.

"I'll get a bottle." Hongbin said.

They turn the bottle and bottle stop at Haeyoon.

"I have a question! Do you have someone who you hate here?" Hyunji asks. Everyone seem shocked.

"Yeah." Haeyoon reply.

"Who?"

"Han Sanghyuk." Haeyoon said.

They all seem startlet and frozen meanwhile Hyuk glaring Haeyoon and Haeyoon turns the bottle.

The bottle stop at Ken.

"Do you have a girlfriend ?" Hyunji asks again. Haeyoon just glares at her with a annoyed looks.

"Yes."

Everyone shocked with Ken's statement.

"Who?" Hyuk seems curious.

"Min Haeyoon." Ken said and smirk.

Haeyoon look at Ken and smile.

"What? Didn't Haeyoon date-" Ravi said but stopped by Leo.

"Hey proceed the game." Leo said.

The bottle stop at Hyunji.

"Do having crush on Sanghyuk?" Ken asks with smirk.

"To be honest yeah." Once again , they all shocked.

Haeyoon clench her fist and start to get up.

"HEY DON'T DARE YOU FLIRT WITH MY MAN AGAIN!!" she shouted and everyone look at her.

"Haeyoon , stop you're injured." Yaera try to calming her.

"Haeyoon." Hyuk gets up.

"AH WHAT THE HECK I'M DOING RIGHT NOW?" she cries and go back into her tent.