Haeyoon POV

I put on my school uniform, combing my hair , pull my bang aside and put Hyuk's hairpin. It's so beautiful. Prepare my stationery and put into my backpack. I go downstairs to breakfast. I must have the proper breakfast today because it's the exam day.

I eat a plate of fried rice and drink a cup of tea. I hugged my parents and go to the school.

I bumped with Hyuk at the corridor.

"Haeyoon , goodluck !" He said.

"Thanks ! But I want to give this to you." I said and searching something in my backpack.

"Here.." I hand off a bracelet.

"Thanks, but for what?" He said.

"It will bring luck." I said and walk to the class first since he have to go to office.

So the exam begins and I completely nervous. Since Hyuk's desk is beside me I look at him and I can see 'you can do it' gaze in his eyes.

It's finally recess time.

"Hey Haeyoon how the exam?" Yaera asks.

"So far, it's easy." I said.

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yeahh."

"Indeed, you're a genius." She said.

"Well, I am." I said.

"What the ?" She said and we laughed. We walk together to the canteen and sit at the Vixx place.

"How is the exam?" N asks Yaera.

"Half - half." Yaera said.

I smiles as I see Hyuk wearing the bracelet that I gave. He's so hardworking , reading the notes before the next paper.

Before entering the class I go to the toilet.

I fix my hair and someone call me in impolite way.

"Yah." She said and push my shoulder.

"Tch , what?" I said with a annoyed voice.

"Stay away from Hyuk oppa. Can you?" She said.

"What? You must be a junior right?" I said and smirked.

"Don't ask anything , just follow my words, okay unnie ?" She whispered and touch my shoulder.

I push her hand .

"Who the heck is you?"

"Hyuk oppa no. 1 fangirl." She said.

"Kid, after this you have history paper right? Go study !" I shouted and go away.

I fix my blazer.

Huh crazy fangirls don't you know your Hyuk 'oppa' have a girlfriend named Min Haeyoon? Huh shameless.

I enter my class and sit at my place.

"Haeyoon , where did you go?" Hyuk asks.

"Fighting over you." I said and laugh.

"What?" He asks with clueless expression.

"Want to know a funny thing? When I go to the toilet, there's a girl who claim herself as a leader of your fanclub and I ask to study. Funny right?" I said and laugh.

"Yahh why don't you tell you're my girlfriend instead tell her to study? It's so frustrating because that girl always try to flirt with me." He said.

"Am I your girlfriend ?" I asks jokingly.

"Yahh Min Haeyoon!" He said and laugh.

After school , I bump again with that crazy fangirl.

"You better stop following me huh ?" I said.

She suddenly attack me and pulled my hair. Can't bear it , I pull her hair back.

"Yah ! You better stop it." Yaera comes out of nowhere.

Well, everyone knows Yaera is firece and have a gangster vibe in her soul. That girl run away.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

I fix my hair and blazer and answer that I'm fine.

We both walk together and arrive in front of my house.

"Hey mind to drink some juice?" I asks.

"Sure. Plus it's been a long time since I greet Mrs. Min so why not." She said.

I knocked the door.

"Mom, Yaera is here." I said.

"Omo Yaera ah , it's been a long time you didn't come here." Mom said.

"Mom , can you make strawberry juice? Yaera and I will wait at my room." I said and asks Yaera to get into my room.

I sit on my bed and she on my desk's chair.

"Seo Yaera ! Now you must tell me."

"What?"

"How you and N get into a relationship?"

She choked her own spit.

"Actually..-" Her line was stopped because my mom enter the room.

"Here girls, your drinks."

"Thanks Mrs.Min."

"Okay. Now." I said.

"I don't know HAHAHA."

"SEO YAERA!" I hit her shoulder.

"Okay okay. It's actually happen when N and I was at hospital. It was my turn to take care of him. And he was asleep. I accidentally said that I like him , then he wake up and he said that he heard everything then he said that he was grateful that I liked him even though Exo hates him and yeah he said he'll be my boyfriend. You don't know how much I cry because of happiness."

"Wow!! I'm happy for your relationship !!"

The clocks hits 3 p.m. and Yaera go home.