28

Haeyoon POV

It's my first day at work. I get ready so much early because I'm so excited.

"Eat breakfast , it will bring luck." Mom said as I sit at the dining table.

"Okay mom okay hahaha."

"Are you driving by yourself today?" Dad asks.

"Hm maybe yes."

Because Sanghyuk is unexpected. He anytime can be in front of my house. So I don't know if he will pick me or not today.

I slip in my sneakers and get ready to go to the hospital.

What I said is correct. Sanghyuk already in front my house.

"At least , knock my door so you don't need to stay outside." I said as I enter the car and so him.

"I don't want to disturb you and your parents breakfast." He said.

"Hahaha it's up to you."

"Are you ready to work?" He asks.

"Of course yes. And yeah. If you busy I can get home by myself." I said , don't want to burden him.

After 20 minutes , we arrived at the front of Hospital. Oh my god I'm so nervous.

I thanked him and get ready to get into Hospital.

~~~~~~

It's 5p.m. and I in front the main entrance of the hospital. It's heavily raining. Damn. I didn't bring my umbrella. I don't know I want to call Hyuk or not. I holding my phone , so I decide to call Yaera instead of Sanghyuk. Before I call her , Sanghyuk run to get me with a umbrella.

"I'm sorry. I park my car over there." He said.

"It's okay.." I said and get under the umbrella and he place his hand on my shoulder.

"Can you run?" He asks.

"Sure."

"I count 1,2,3 run together okay? 1,2,3!"

We both running and the water splash hit us. Finally we get into the car.

"What is the function if use the umbrella but still get wet hahahaha." I said as I get into the car.

"I know right !" He said. We both bursting into laughter.

"Do you want to eat something?" He asks.

"Hm I'm not sure.. Ha! Maybe the cake at the cafe that we always hang out after school." I said.

"Oh that! Sure let's go." He said.

"How your first day?" He asks in the middle of driving.

"Good. The seniors take care of me a lot." I said.

"Really? Good to hear."

We arrivre at the cafe. We sit at our favourite port.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"One piece of Tiramisu and a cup of Mocha Latte." I said.

He go to place the order. I look out the window. Missing the school days.

About 5 minutes , he come back with a tray.

"Haeyoon, when will you have the free times ?" He asks as he eat a spoon of the cake.

"Maybe Thursday?" I said as I slurp my coffee.

"Can your parents make some time that day ?" He asks.

"Not sure but why?" I asks.

"My parents want to meet you and your parents." He said.

"What?!" I shocked.

"Why you so shocked? We need to get marry someday." He said.

"Yes I know. But isn't this too fast?"

"Haeyoon we're being together about 3 years. Why not? Since I already meet your parents , I think you should meet mine too." He said.

It's true. I should meet his parents. But.. I still not ready.

"I will discuss with my parents as I arrive at home." I said.

I continue to finish my cake and coffee.

After eating , he takes me home.

"Thanks." I said.

"Welcome. Hurry , get in. I'm afraid if you'll caught the cold." He said.

"Okay.." I said and get in after he already go away.

"Oh you already get home?" Mom asks as I entered.

"Hm. Mom , I want to take my bath and after that I want to talk with you and dad." I said.

"Sure. Dinner with us so you can talk." Mom said.

I nodded and get into my room , put my handbag down.

After taking bath , I comb my hair and get ready for dinner.

I help mom to serve the food .

Dining time , I sit and eat. After everybody finish their meal , I start to talk.

"Mom ,dad. This Thursday, can you make some times? Sanghyuk parents want to make a parents meeting." I said.

"That's mean you and he want to get marry?" Dad asks.

"Yup."

"Good to hear! Okay we will make some times for you dear. After decide the place and time , tell us." Mom said and get up to wash the dishes.

"Okay." I said.