Haeyoon POV
I take out my phone from my school uniform blazer. I stalk Han Sanghyuk's twitter and instagram and try to find why he leave Keren. But i didn't find anything. But one of his post caught my eyes. I didn't know that he could be so adorable. That photo is the photo of he and his sister. I don't even know that he such a sweet brother with the caption; 'aigoo our noona will go soon. I will miss you Han Hyewon.' Taken on 27/12/15. It's taken on last winter. I keep stalking Han Sanghyuk till I didn't realised that the day is getting dark. I didn't take my bath yet.

"Haeyoon ! Let's dinner." My mom shouted.

"Okay! I will take my bath first." I shouted from upstair.

"What?! You didn't take bath yet? Hurry up! Your dad will be home soon." My mom said.

"I get it!" I shouted back.

In Japan
Author POV
"Noona, i will be back." Hyuk said to Hyewon.

"Where are you going? You have treatment after this don't go anywhere." Hyewon said.

"I will be back before the treatment start don't worry okay." Hyuk said.

"Sanghyuk, this is Japan not Seoul. You don't know this place. You should be thankful that mom and dad send you to me. If not you will stay with dad's worker. Listen to me this time please." Hyewon said.

"Okay." Hyuk said then get into his room.

He turned on his phone since he didn't play with his phone since he arrived. They are many misscall from his hyungs and parent. He check his instagram and look at notification ; 'minhyoon like your photos.'

"What the? Is she stalking me or something?" Hyuk ask himself and start to laugh alone. He begin to check his chat group with Vixx.

VIXX FAMILY

Jhwanie: Hyukkie!! Did you safely arrive??
Jhwanie: Yah! Reply me T_T
Jhwanie: Hyuk ahh where are you?? Hyung miss you~~
Cha.N: Lee Jaehwan! Stop spamming.
L.Hongbin: Hyung, he in Japan.
Wonshik.kim: I'm sure he will call when he arrived.
Jung.tw: too noisy.

Hyuk laughed and start to reply.

Hsanghyuk: Sorry Hyung.. i turned off my phone yesterday. I arrived yesterday afternoon.
Jhwanie: wahhhh it's Hyuk!!
Hsanghyuk: what the?? 😂
Wonshik.kim: hyung,, what the??
Cha.N: ken, you really miss him huh?
Jhwanie: of course.
Hsanghyuk: i'm okay here^^
Jung.tw: take care.
Hsanghyuk: thank you.
L.Hongbin: i miss you tho..
Hsanghyuk: i'm not a gay.
L.Hongbin: me too!!

Hyuk turn off his phone. He get ready to go to hospital.

In Korea.
Haeyoon POV

I wake up and get ready for school. I put my black converse and open the door. Someone in front my house.

"Mind to walk together?" Hakyeon said.

"Yeon ahhhh." I run toward him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm in good mood today, so today I will walk together to school with you." He said.

"Ohh perfect timing! Because my driver take a break today so I must walk. But I don't like to walk alone. But aren't you usually go with your members?" I ask.

"I ask them to go by themselves. I want to walk with you." He said.

"Nicee." I said.

We finally arrived at school.

"See you later at canteen Yeon ahh." I said.

"Okay!"

I entered my classroom.

"Good morning Min Haeyoon." Hongbin greet.

"Good Morning." I said.

I look under my desk.

Oh it's here. I must left it here yesterday. The necklace that Hyuk give to me. Why he leave Keren? I start to miss our fight.

Recess time
Author POV

Haeyoon plays with her phone , Yaera eating , Vixx just doing what they want.

"What this? Min Haeyoon is stalking Han Sanghyuk now?" Ravi said as he snatch Haeyoon's phone.

"What?" Everybody curious.

"What are you talking about hahahaha i'm not hahahaha.." Haeyoon awkwardly smile and take her phone back.

"What is this Min Haeyoon? You like Sanghyuk?" Yaera ask.

"No hahaha i'm not." Haeyoon said.

"You're lying right ayee you have no fun." Ken said.

"I'm not." Haeyoon said.

"Liar." Hongbin said.

"Come on guys she said she not. Why keep teasing her hahaha." N said.

All eyes on Hakyeon.

"What??" N ask.

Others start doing their things again.

Okay guys. Sorry because this late update. And this chapter is verrryyy short isn't it? I have no idea HAHAHA sorry. Did you guys check out Fantasy MV? It's very good! Cannot wait for next conception.