Haeyoon POV

Oh god. Please save Hongbin and Hyuk.. Both of them are in ICU right now. Yaera , 3 Vixx can't calm down. I'm bitting my nails since we arrived the hospital. N still not awake, Hyuk and Hongbin in ICU. Gosh this all my fault.

"Haeyoon, I think you also need the treatment. Your ankle sprinted and your knee bleeding a lot." Yaera said.

"I'll wait till they came out."

My eyes feel heavy and I see nothing.

Author POV

Yaera quickly hold Haeyoon to prevent from falling.

"Taekwoon! Call the doctor."

Yaera shout and Leo seem to be shocked and quickly find the doctor.

Ravi and Ken rush to Haeyoon.

A few hours later

N POV

Maybe this is the time to leave this world. Taek, take care of these kids for me.

"Hyung..." Hyuk voice hit my eardrums.

"Hyung..." This time Hongbin's voice.

I turned around.

"No one better than you, amazing hyung Cha Hakyeon. Don't leave us." They said.

I opened my eyes.

"Yeon! You finally awake!!!" Taekwoon said.

"Where I am?"

"Hospital."

"Why I'm here?"

"You don't remember?"

"Not even single thing."

"Don't try to remember it then." He said.

In front of ICU ward
Author POV

The doctor get out from the operation room. Yaera rush to him.

"Doctor how about my friends?"

"Han Sanghyuk's condition is okay. About Lee Hongbin,.. we need to wait more." He said.

He leave.

"Guys, I need to see Haeyoon."

"Okay." Ravi and Ken said.

Yaera walk to Haeyoon's room.

"Where is patient Han Sanghyuk room?"

Yaera starled to hear Hyuk's name and go to the person who ask about Hyuk.

"Excuse me, who are you? I'm Han Sanghyuk friend." Yaera said to her.

"I'm Park Narae."

"Ouh. You must be a friend of Sanghyuk right? Let me take you to his room."

Yaera and Narae walk to Hyuk's room.

"This is his room. I got to go."

"Thank you."

Yaera POV

I continue my walk to Haeyoon's room.

"WHAT ARE DOING HERE ?! GET OUT!" Ravi suddenly scream.

I run to Hyuk's room again.

"Wonshik, what's going on?" I ask.

"YOU BETTER GET OUT FROM THIS ROOM PARK NARAE! EVEN HYUK DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!" Ravi scream again.

"What's going on guys?"

I turned around.

"Haeyoon..." I said.

Let's talk outside. You guys disturbing Hyuk. He need rest.

"So what's going on Wonshik? And you miss, who are you?" Haeyoon ask with a serious face.

I can't help but standing still.

"She is the person who make Hyuk's heart broke into pieces 2 years ago. How dare you show up your face now?!" Wonshik still can't keep calm.

"I don't know why you here.. But you better don't disturb Hyuk for this time. He need rest. Please understand." Haeyoon said.

That girl walked away.

"Guys!" Ken called us.

"Hongbin is awake!"

"Yaera, Wonshik, go to see Hongbin. I will be here to accompany Hyuk." Haeyoon said.

"Are you okay? You also in not good condition." I ask.

"I'm okay."

Haeyoon POV

I sit beside the bed. Praying everyone will be okay.

"Sanghyuk... Please wake up... I need you beside me... I'm sorry for that accident. I shouldn't call Yeon like that.. All is my fault. Wake up and forgive me.." I said and without noticing tears rolling down.

"If everything get hard, it's okay to cry.."

"If you think you're alone, we actually here for you..."

I turned around.

"Taekwoon , Hakyeon..."

"He will be okay.." Taekwoon said.

"Hakyeon.. I'm sorry..." I said with tears.

"I already forgive you Haeyoon..." Hakyeon who in wheelchair said.

I turned around to facing Hyuk again.

Wake up Sanghyuk... We all waiting for you.

It's already late. I have to get home now. Vixx give me ride. They said Exo can do anything to me.

I entered my house, climbing the stairs, get into my room, lying on my bed. And all my memories with Hyuk playing.

The day I pushed him, the day he talk about his ex at the beach, the day he hug me at the playground.. Sanghyuk , I miss you so bad. Please wake up. Tears fall and I finally fall asleep.

"I never leave you, you're my starlight, Min Haeyoon." - Han Sanghyuk.