04

Haeyoon POV
I sit on the sofa that faced the tv. Sanghyuk said he will be go out for a minute. But it's already night and it's late. I worried and try to call him. I call his number and a melody came out.

Piro beonjin nae pyame heureuneun ibyeol~

Gosh this kid didn't brought his phone. Wow he is emotional boy af. His ringtone is 'Blossom Tears' tho. After one hour since he go out , finally he came back.

"Yah! Why are you so late ? You know how much I worried about you ? You also left your phone paboya." I said as he came in.

"I left it in purposed. And why you worried about me?" He said in very cold tone.

I can't believe this kid , when we were in the beach he was a kind person but now he is typical Hyuk that I know.

"Because you're my partner paboya." I said.

"Don't bother me. If you wanna sleep here , don't talk to me and I won't talk to you." He said.

Hyuk POV

'Leave me.'
'What are you talking about ?'
'Leave me, I don't want to see you again Han Sanghyuk!'

"NO!"

"What's wrong with you Han Sanghyuk? Why are you screaming?" Haeyoon asked me.

"Just a nightmare. You can continue your sleep." I said.

I laid back. Why i'm having nightmare? Is this because I met her just now?

[Flashback]*

I walk along the beach myself. Someone bumped into me.

"H-han Sanghyuk?" That person said and I turned.

"Park Narae?" Why are you here?" I said as I suprised that I met her here.

"I was on a vacation with-" I cut her line.

"Your new boyfriend?" I said and smirk a bit.

"I didn't finish talking." She said.

"I dont want to hear anything. Especially from you." I said then I continue my walk.

"I still love you." She said and I was frozen.

"Liar." I leave her alone.

[End of flashback]*

"So you didn't sleep yet. I know that." Haeyoon suddenly speak up.

"I slept." I said.

Next Day.

Author POV

All Vixx , Haeyoon and Yaera gathered at the basketball court.

"Okay guys, let have a basketball match." N said.

Everybody is exited and start the game.

Haeyoon POV

I scored one point for my team but suddenly my eyes catch up on Hyuk who is sitting at the side of court. Is he sick or something? I ignore my game and I approach him. I don't know what I'm doing right now. I am insane or something? Ah i don't know.

"Han Sanghyuk ! Why you didn't take part?" I'm half scream as I approached him.

"I have no interest." He said then continue his day-dreaming.

"Let's take a walk." I said and I take his wrist.

He pulled his wrist and said,

"Don't touch me." He said and get up then leave me alone.