Hyuk POV
I saw N hyung and Haeyoon are laughing and have fun at the garden. I don't know but I think my heart will exploded later. I do hate Haeyoon and why i'm being like this ? Come on Sanghyuk , it's N hyung who take care of you for years and this is your feeling? Do you jealous? No! Maybe yes!

Few days later

I had an appointment with my doctor. It about my hand. I hate Min Haeyoon so much. I'm a pianist and how she can injured my hand ? If she didn't push me that day and i'm not punching the mirror that day. How could it be like this? How can it goes so serious? I'm a pianist! I'm going for an audition next week for a international music university and doctor said my hand has broke and can't work if i didn't receive a treatment. And the treatment take a long time. But the audition is next week. My life is gone. Totally gone.

At the school

Author POV

It's 6:45 in morning and Hyuk walk to school by himself because he still can't believe that he can't be a pianist. Everybody knows that Keren Highschool teach arts. Music , Act , Art. Vixx are friends since childhood and they come to Keren to fulfill their dream to be idols and it almost acomplish. But here come the tragedy. Hyuk maybe should quit from Keren but Hyuk still want to graduate at Keren. He can sing and dance but his interest is on Piano. And he can't play piano and dance. Come on, dancing with that hand? Hyuk's dream has ruined now.

Hyuk walked to Light Music Room that placed at north of the building. This room is placed far away from the school centre and not all student know there are music room here. He gently touch the black piano and tears fall from his eyes. This music room is the official music room for Vixx. This school have 25 music rooms. Hyuk walked slowly to his locker in the this music room. He took his music note book and start to read it. He can't control his tears anymore. He spend his time in this music room untill the bell rang.

At the classroom

"Sanghyuk , you're go out so early today. Where did you go ?" Hongbin asked.

"Music room." He replied.

"Did you practice ?" Hongbin asked again.

"Hyung, I can't...-" Hyuk cannot finish his line and the tears fall down.

"Hyuk , what's wrong ? Can't what?" Hongbin worried.

"I can't practice.." He continue.

"What you're talking about?" Hongbin asked again.

"I can't play piano now and I can't do anything." He said.

"And tomorrow , I'll leave Keren for treatment at Japan. I will leave Vixx. Today is my last day. I need to do something before I leave." Hyuk said and tears falling down again.

"Hyuk.. are you serious?" Hongbin asked again.

"Who can joking about this." Hyuk said.

School dismiss.

"Min Haeyoon!" Hyuk call Haeyoon.

"What?"

"You must be happy." He said.

"For what?" She asked.

"For not seeing this face from tomorrow and maybe forever." He said.

"What are you talking about?" Haeyoon confused.

"Let be friend. You are the first girl bestfriend I ever had after I broke up two years ago. From today. Okay i got to go." Hyuk said and leave.

"Hey Han Sanghyuk! You said you hate me ? Leave? What are you talking about? Yah I can't understand!" Haeyoon shouted from back and don't have any response.

Vixx's dorm

"Hyuk , it's not funny to act like this." Ken said.

"Come on hyung , why would I'm joking this way. Did you see my hand ? It's on bandage now. I need therapy." Hyuk said.

"You're packing your things because you want to go back to Daejeon right ?" Ravi said.

"I'm injured. Why would Mrs.Han asked me go to Daejeon for treatment? I'm going to Japan for real hyung." Hyuk said.

"Hyuk , go to Japan and heal your hand. Vixx is nothing without you." Leo said.

"Please. Come back to Keren later." N added.

"Haha. I'm not sure hyung. Maybe yes and maybe not. Mrs.Han want me to fulfill my dream , but if it imposible to be heal, maybe I will be a heir of Hs Corp." Hyuk said.

"Stop calling your mom Mrs.Han." Hongbin butted in.

All member forced a smile after heard a silly joke from Hongbin. Maybe not a joke.

At the school

"N ! Taekwoon ! I need to ask you.." Haeyoon called for them.

"Yes?"

"Did... did it's true that Han Sanghyuk has left Keren and go ?"

N and Leo look to each other and thet slightly nodded.

"To where? When?" Haeyoon asked and his eyes turned red.

"Japan and.. the time is.. it's late Haeyoon. His flight is on 6:45 a.m. and now is 8:00." N answered.

"I thought he's kidding..." Haeyoon said.

Recess

"Min Haeyoon! I heard Han Sanghyuk quit from Keren?" Yaera asked.

Haeyoon who is not in good mood just nodded.

"I thought you happy." Yaera said.

"Seo Yaera , before he leave , he said he want to be friend me. And one more thing he give me a necklace." Haeyoon said and show the necklace.

A star shaped necklace.

"Did he knows that you love star?"

"I don't know. Actually , i saw he buy this in jeju that day." Haeyoon said.

"Min Haeyoon.. did he likes you?"

"I don't know..." Haeyoon said.

"What if , yes ?"

"I don't know." Haeyoon said and warm liquid fall from her eyes.

Japan Airport

"Han Sanghyuk!" One voice come from a woman behind Hyuk.

"Noona. I miss you." Hyuk said.

"I miss you more. The car is this way." Hyewon said.

Sanghyuk have a older sister who live in Japan because of work.

"Are you really want to be a pianist?" Hyewon asked.

"Of course."

"Can't you just be the heir of Hs Corp?" She asked again.

"Noona , if you keep asking like this , i'm gonna stay another place." Hyuk said.

"Okay I will stop." She said.

Haeyoon's House.

I lay down on my bed. I can't thinking straight. I thought i hate Han Sanghyuk. Yea I hate him. But why I cry when he leave Keren ? The reason? I'm not ask Vixx yet. What is the necklace for?