03

Both boys left for the motel after Jungkook had finished his drink. In the midst of waiting for that to happen, Taehyung had sparked a few more conversations with the brunet along with finishing his own cup of the heaven sent liquid. 

"It's not too far from the cafe actually, just around this corner and walk a bit further then go left. It's an easy path to remember," The brunet explained, motioning with his hands to go along with the directions. Jungkook had warmed up to Taehyung's dramatic and friendly personality pretty quickly, which the blonde was lucky for, he was known for being quirky and bouncy and a lot of people never warmed up to it, thinking he was too immature. Back at the company in Seoul other employees would only ever speak a few words to the blonde and be on their way, not wanting more to do with him.

Taehyung nodded, taking in the information, making sure to remember the houses surrounding the area, just so that he really does remember the way. The area seemed strangely familiar to the blonde but he couldn't pin point the reason it seemed liked déjà vu. Maybe he's been to an area like this in Seoul or maybe when he was younger he had a family trip to Busan. Taehyung didn't know, he couldn't remember much or anything really from his childhood. Before Taehyung could zone out from thinking too deeply about his fairly vague past he was quickly snapped out his thoughts by his new found friend saying they've reached the motel.

They walked in to the lobby, instantly feeling the warmth flood through them again. Taehyung wasn't sure if he liked winter anymore. Jungkook lead the elder to the check-in desk, saying a polite greeting to an old man that sat behind the counter reading the news paper, glasses close to falling off the tip of his nose.

The old man didn't look up until Taehyung cleared his throat, a smile on his face.

"Oh- oh! Hello, how can I help?" The old man asked, his voice gravelly but gentle.

"Hello, uh, I'm wondering if you have a room free? Just one person for two weeks please," Taehyung explained, the kind smile still playing on his lips.

"Ah yes, just one second," The bearded man stood from his spot and walked over to a cabinet located in the corner of the little check-in station. He grabbed out a key and walked back over to the two males.

"Here you go," he handed the keys over to Taehyung, the number '18' is on the key-chain. The old man proceeded to charge Taehyung for his two week stay, explaining that if he leaves early he will get whatever he didn't have to pay in the end, back. The journalist smiled and said his thanks, bowing, before turning back to Jungkook. The brunet was sitting in one of the lobby chairs, staring at the old paintings hanging on the wall.

"Jungkook, I got the keys," He jiggled them around, the clinking sound chiming through the once again silent lobby. Jungkook looked over at the blonde and smiled, standing up and stretching slightly.

"Let's go," he dragged the 'go' out as he skipped slightly towards the front entrance, a playful tone on his tongue and a cute smile on his face. Taehyung laughed a Jungkook's goofiness, following the younger out into the cold again. They quickly found room number 18 and shuffled inside, turning the lights on and taking in the sight of Taehyung's new 'home' for the next few weeks. It was small, as expected; it was for one person anyways. It was fairly clean and had a nice white-grey colour scheme. The blonde walked over to his bedroom and heaved a sigh of longing as he stared at the probably-not-so-comfortable-but-comfortable-enough bed all motels seem to have, wishing he could sink into the mattress and let his bones relax. The journalist has done far too much walking in such cold weather and would really love a deep sleep to numb his brain from focusing on the aches in his joints.

Taehyung, slightly forgetting Jungkook was with him, ran and jumped onto his mattress, letting himself fall face-first into the white comforter. He instantly relaxed, a dopey smile spreading across his face as he felt drowsy from how good it felt to finally be off his feet. The elder did realise that he had been sitting down not too long ago but that wasn't as relaxing as this, on this bed he could lay like a starfish and sink into the actually surprisingly comfortable mattress, he couldn't do that in a cafe chair.

Hearing a chuckle of amusement coming from behind him he felt startled, his body flinching slightly due to forgetting he wasn't actually alone. Jungkook stood in the doorway of the bedroom, smiling at how Taehyung looked; his eyes closed and his lips turned upright in a content smile, his legs and arms splayed out as he feet dangled off the edge of the king sized bed. He looked really peaceful, it was actually a charming sight for the younger boy to see.

"Having fun there?" Jungkook questioned amused. Taehyung sat back up, sitting on the edge of the bed before smiling sheepishly.

"Ah, I'm just really tired from all this walking around in the cold and such," he scratched the back of his neck and stood back up. Walking into the 'lounge room'; it was really just a comfy enough looking lounge with television adjacent to it, a coffee table in the middle. The kitchen was connected as well as a small dining table in the corner. Jungkook followed him into the room, standing near the television stand. He watched as Taehyung's face dropped from the content smile to a slightly panicked expression.

"Damn it, I forgot that I left my luggage in my car," the younger heard Taehyung mutter to himself as he looked around the room, his bottom lip caught between his teeth and a hand tousling his blonde locks.

"Do you remember where you left your car?" Jungkook spoke up. Taehyung looked startled that the younger had heard him but answered him anyways.

"I have no idea, I think it was near an intersection on my way here. I had to walk to the cafe, I had no idea where I was or how long I was walking for," Taehyung sighed, walking over to the dark grey couch, plopping himself down heavily.

"Ah damn it," he shoved his face in his hands frustrated. "It's too late to even think about finding it,"

Jungkook stood there just looking at the elder who groaned about his car. Although the inhuman sounds coming from him sounded hilarious, the brunet knew not to laugh, instead he thought of ways he could help. It was late, now nearing 3am, but for the younger time wasn't really a problem, but he didn't feel like leaving his new friend groaning like a dying walrus over his missing things.

Jungkook came to a conclusion as soon as Taehyung's wails got louder. Walking over to the writer he put a hand on his shoulder.

"How about you worry about this in the morning, it's late Taehyung," He spoke gently. The said male looked up at Jungkook, an embarrassed blush spreading across his cheeks as he realised how dramatic he was acting in front of the younger. Jungkook helped Taehyung up then with a tug on his elbow he lead the sleepy male to his bedroom, watching as the older plopped on top of the fluffy bed sheets, closing his eyes as he felt all his energy drain from his body. Today has been a long day, far too long for the blonde male to even make sense of how gently Jungkook tucked the him into bed then turned off the lamp on the bedside table, closing the bedroom door with a click. Taehyung didn't even hear Jungkook turn off the rest of the lights and then leave the apartment, locking the door before he got out and shut it, twisting the handle on the outside to make sure it was securely locked, before he fell into a calm slumber.

------
A/N

Hope you liked it ((:

Please vote and comment!!
-

(btw if anyone was wondering how to pronounce it's min ((: )