15

Hoseok walked along the path leading to where he was buried.

The air was cold as they walked but they felt too focused on Taehyung's plan to notice the frosty chill that swept by them.

The brunet leading them motioned with a hand that they were getting closer, and they almost stopped dead in their tracks when they got closer and saw no one around. Hoseok's mother wasn't there.

Well this was something that never crossed any of the threes minds.

Hoseok hummed in thought as he kept walking, closer to his gravestone.

"She'll be here soon." Is all he muttered as he stood there, hands on his hips and looking around expectedly. Jungkook inched closer to Taehyung, slightly scared and slightly worried for the outcome. What if she didn't show up? What would they do then?

Taehyung noticed Jungkook's movement and looped his arm around his waist, pulling him closer. He nuzzled his face in the youngers hair and breathed out an, "It's okay," before turning his attention to the many rows of stone with names, dates and heartfelt words engraved.

Part of him wanted to visit Jungkook's stone, to help him wrap his head around the fact of his friend actually being dead. Although, the other half, the half with sense, decided against it because it would cause unnecessary pain for both him and Jungkook.

Hoseok made some sort of noise to grab their attention and motioned with his head in the direction of a woman walking toward where they stood. Taehyung dropped his arm from around Jungkook's waist, not missing the frown that came after, and inhaled a deep breath before acting as if he was visiting the grave next to Hoseok's.

The name on it was one that was familiar but he didn't think much of it.

Kim Seokjin
1992-2012
Once an angel,
always an angel.
Dearly missed by parents, siblings and friends.
Rest in absolute peace.

The name replayed in his mind though, as much as he didn't want it to. He just wanted to focus on helping Hoseok.

Soft footsteps were heard from behind him and he tried to not turn his head in the direction, keeping his eyes trained onto the grave in front of him and a solemn expression on his features.

A deep sigh was heard next and a sniffle. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the woman kneel in front of Hoseok's grave stone, reaching out a hand and gently touching it. She dropped her head, using her other hand to wipe away what looked to be tears. The sight made Taehyung's heart pang with sympathy.

He looked up and saw Hoseok standing near his mother watching her with a pained expression. He decided it's now time to let her know and help them both move on.

He took a deep breath a turned his head to his left and saw Jungkook. The brunet gave a soft smile, grabbing his hand and squeezing it slightly. When he let go, the journalist turned his body to face Hoseok's mother.

Her tears were dried and she was just staring at the stone with a blank expression, she was clutching something in her hand but it wasn't seen by the blonde.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung," he spoke softly, trying not to startle her. She moved her head in the direction of his voice and forced a small smile. He gave one back, his being a comforting one, and stepped closer, kneeling next to her.

She replied, stating her name, "I'm Jung RiJin,"

"I don't mean to interrupt or anything, but I am a medium and your sons spirit is really strong here. I can sense he has some things to tell you," His words brought a flash of surprise to her face and then a watery smile broke out. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand and nodded her head.