17

The walk to the alleyway was long, mainly because the two kept messing about and being cute. A few times Jungkook had to resist grabbing Taehyung by his shirts collar and smashing his lips on the elders,  but that sounded too forward and rough for his liking, instead he opted for just holding his hand the whole walk while he blushed at everything Taehyung did.

When the two finally came across what they both assumed to be the correct alley, they stopped.

The air suddenly felt denser and Taehyung had some hesitation to go any further; he didn't exactly understand why he felt like this, he assumed it was the vibe that came along with visiting a site where someone got brutally murdered, but he wasn't sure.

Jungkook squeezed the hand that was still in his and gave the elder a small but reassuring smile.

All Taehyung had to do was take a few photos, it wasn't much, so why did he just want to run away?

"Come on, then we can get ice-cream!" Jungkook encouraged. He felt the same vibe Taehyung did, wanting to leave just as fast. But he knew that this would only be a short trip, so he pushed the feeling away.

"You're right, let's do this quickly," Taehyung replied, smiling back. He unconsciously grubbed Jungkook's hand tighter as they walked closer, fearing something but not knowing what.

It wasn't like the killer was just lurking about ready to kill him, right?

With short, cautious steps, they found themselves standing in he middle of the alley. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, so that helped eased the boys from their apprehension.

The blonde reached for the camera out of the bag he was wearing, turning it on and waiting for it to load.

While he got the camera ready, he took another look, just to see if he can spot a good thing to focus the photos on.

He squinted his eyes as he did so, as if it was going to help him spot anything faster, but in fact; it did. Out the corner of his eye he caught the sight of what appeared to be some mud, splattered on the brick wall.

"Jungkook do you think this would be a good spot for a photo?" He asked, pointing at the spot the mud was. The one asked, stopped from looking around and focused his attention on the blonde that was speaking. His eyes shifted to where he was pointing and he hummed as he thought about it.

Even if it wasn't the actual spot where that person got killed, the mud looked a lot like blood splatter.

"Yeah, I suppose so. It does look like someone got murdered there,"

"Nice,"

And so, Taehyung proceeded to take multiple photos of that one spot, just at different angles. He tried sneaking photos of Jungkook but he'd always turn around at the last second, causing Taehyung to quickly act as if he wasn't doing anything.

The elder had finished taking the photos about ten minutes ago but he kept acting silly, trying to make Jungkook laugh. Just as he was goofing about, acting like a zombie, he tripped on a rock that seemed like it broke off from the surrounding brick walls.

He lost his footing, falling forward, but he held his arms out in front of him to block his face. He landed with a thud and rolled onto his back, winded.

"Oh my! Tae! Are you okay?"  Jungkook rushed over to help him up. Taehyung using big the wall next to him, that had the mud splatter on it, and Jungkook as he stood back up.

"I- I am actually. I just-" Taehyung stopped mid-sentence as a sharp pain resonated throughout his skull. He fell back to his knees, clutching his head. His face screwed up in pain.

"Taehyung? Oh god, what's happening?" Jungkook tried to help him back up but Taehyung felt as if he was apart of the concrete path.

The pain wouldn't let off, no matter how much Taehyung willed it to. It felt like someone was drilling into his skull, slowly.

He tried to fight it so he could stand back up, but the furthest he got was getting his hand to the wall. Then all of a sudden, it felt as if the world stopped. A ringing was sounded in his ears and he felt extremely light, it was as if, if he jumped he wouldn't come back down.

He opened his eyes but all he saw was white, bright and blinding. Taehyung felt his chest get tighter with panic.

What's going on?

He tried calling out but it went unheard, even by himself. All that he could hear was the consistent ringing in his ears.

A few moments of tortuous silence and blinding white light, Taehyung could see and ear again. But what he saw wasn't the alley he was in with his Jungkook, instead he was standing on the side of the road.

He tried calling out for Jungkook, his thoughts laced with desperation and panic but once again, nothing came out. Looking around, he noticed the road was familiar and wasn't too far from the alley way. As he tried turning though, he found out he couldn't actually move his feet. It felt as if he was bound to the road by chains.

Trying to lift his arms felt impossible as well, then all of a sudden, as if something forced his head into a certain direction, he saw someone walking down the road.

Again, he tried calling out to the stranger but his voice wasn't there. He felt invisible.

So he did the only thing he could do, watch as the stranger walks on by.

The closer the person got, the more clearly he could see their features. They had plumb lips, doe-shaped eyes, soft looking brown hair, they also were wearing a school uniform. Probably attending the local school they had passed on the way the the alley. They were actually quite pretty, Taehyung noticed, but he felt that this wasn't the situation to admire the beauty of a stranger as he was having an out of body experience.

The stranger ended up walking right pass Taehyung. Quickly he adverted his eyes from their face and to the name tag.

A gasp left his mouth as he took in the name. His mind instantly recalling the memories of this person and where he last saw that name and tears sprung into his eyes.

Kim Seokjin.

----
A/N

OOoHhoh

(((;

Please vote and comment! (:

Till next time,
-

P.S everything will make sense soon, so please stick around!!