20

Just as Jungkook recovered from his shock of the unexpected kiss, Taehyung pulled back.

Eyes wide and mouth agape, he looked shocked at himself for doing something like that. But by no means did he regret kissing the spirit.

"I-I," Taehyung stuttered and Jungkook got worried that maybe the Angel thought he shouldn't of done such a forward act but a goofy and bright smile broke out on the blondes face and Jungkook's worries were at ease.

"I like you too. A lot,"

In that moment Taehyung had thought to himself that he's never seen Jungkook look so dam happy. A bright grin took over the small, shy smile and the brunette giggled.

"I guess I should ask this next then: Taehyung, would you like to spend eternity with me?"

Without saying a proper answer Taehyung pulled Jungkook back in for another kiss, one full of adoration and love and that was just as good as saying yes; even though Jungkook would argue and say it was better than a worded answer. They couldn't help smiling through it as their lips touched, they just felt so happy and after everything they've been through in just two weeks both males felt like this moment was worth the wait. The feelings they shared were converted perfectly throughout the kiss and for them they felt as if sparks were flying and their skin was tingling.

Pulling apart after some time, they both stared into each other's eyes, only to just burst out into giddy laughter.

"Gosh, I thought this would of never happened. You mean so much to me and just wow-" in the middle of the Angels sentence the room around them suddenly turned a bright white. Jungkook was still with him, the big grin that was there moments before turned into a look of confusion as he looked around then back to the blonde. Taehyung had the same expression, a little bit of fear mixed in his eyes.

The couch beneath them disappeared but they didn't fall, it was like they were just hovering above whatever ground there was; they couldn't exactly tell as everything now disappeared around them and only white remained the most prominent thing seen.

"W-what's happening?" Came Jungkook's timid whisper. He was scared of being too loud and in fear it could set something off and either him or Taehyung would disappear.

"I d-don't kn-"

"Ah, it's nice the see you again, Taehyung. Jungkook, thank you for bringing him back," a voice echoed around the bright area, but no one was seen. The two shaken males made eye contact, both seeming to ask a silent "what?".

"Oh, you musn't remember. It's okay, I'll explain everything," a faded silhouette was seen, gradually gaining more features and colour. Then just like that, another person stood there, with a friendly smile and a gentle posture.

"Hello, I'm Yoongi," he stepped forward, his black hair softly bouncing with his strides. Once he was close enough to Jungkook and Taehyung, he held out his hand promoting the two to shake it politely.

"So, um, could you please explain what's happening?" Jungkook cautiously asked after he and his boyfriend greeted what he assumed to also be an Angel.

Yoongi laughed, expecting the confusion and smiled wide, revealing his teeth. A nod of his head and a hand gesture indicating for them to follow, all three made their way to another room through a doorway two of them didn't even know was there.

The room was bright in light but had colour and furniture. It made them feel at ease; seeing something that resembled the realm they just came from.

There were plants; hanging plants, potted plants, flowering bushes that were neatly trimmed and even a small tree in one of the corners seemed to be growing fruit. Two beige lounges lined a separate wall each, sitting adjacent was a desk with a full wall lined with books behind it, adorning all different titles that neither have seen before today.