04

Taehyung woke up slowly, feeling heavy as he rolled around in his bed, but wait, this isn't my bed. Taehyung sat up alarmed as he looked around with blurry half-lidded eyes, taking in what he could of his surroundings. That's when everything came back to him and he fell back down tiredly, the pillow making the landing soft as he let out a laugh of relief.

So I wasn't kidnapped by some really considerate muggers, Taehyung thought to himself as he rolled back over in his bed, curling up in a ball. He thought back to last nights events; meeting Jungkook, getting the odd look from Jimin, walking to the motel and finally getting his room, and then how he acted in front of his new friend. Taehyung curled into himself more as he recalled the way he was acting due to lack of sleep. Recently the blonde hasn't been sleeping much, getting at least 4 hours each night- if he's lucky- and with the events of last night with his car breaking down and walking in the cold for what felt like days- when in an actual fact it was just an hour- it really took a toll on his mind and body. Gosh, what did Jungkook think of him after that?

"Are we even that close for me to act like that?" Mumbled words tumbled out in groans as he had a cringe attack as he recalled how dramatic he was acting. Maybe he forgot? I hope he forgot.

After a while of the blonde groaning under the covers of the white comforter, he decided that he should get over it and if he does see Jungkook again today- he's secretly crossing his fingers- he'll apologise for his behaviour and things will be fine and dandy-- well the latter is hoping so anyways. He slowly uncurled himself and stretched his body out, make an abnormal sound that resembled one of a strangled squeal as he felt his body unwind itself. Still laying there comfortably, he lazily kicks away his duvet as he makes an attempt to get out of bed to get on with his day.

The blonde sighs and gets up, he's still dressed in yesterday's clothes, not having anything to change into anyways because he doesn't have his luggage yet. The tired male will have to wear the same clothes again today and the thought made a frown adorn is tired features. Will anyone even noticed he's wearing the same outfit? He wasn't seen by many people yesterday and  he had arrived in Busan around noon and didn't find any place that actually had people around until very late and it is one of his favourite outfits, so maybe he'll be able to get away with it.  Let's hope so anyways, this is all I have for today.

Yawning as he stood up, he dragged his weary body to the bathroom, slowly peeling his clothes off as he reached the small room. Once fully undressed he gathered the provided complimentary shampoo, conditioner and body wash and started his bathroom routine.

The blonde spent a decent amount of time in the shower- mainly thinking about what he's going to do today and how he's going to get his car back. He was going to look it up on his phone but he left his charger in his car and the device is on twenty percent, so he's probably going to ask someone hanging around the motel or the owner for a phone or he's going to walk all the way to his car to try and start it himself. The first option seemed like a better idea to the male. Mainly because he had no desire to walk to wherever he left it, in the cold.

Realising he spent too much time thinking, he quickly rinsed his body off and got out of the shower, instantly being met with the coldness of the motel room. Goosebumps rose on his tanned skin and he shivered as he quickly wrapped a white towel around his body, drying himself as fast as he could. In the midst of his messy rush to get dressed again to warm himself up his stomach growled loudly, almost startling the male as he had gotten used to the quiet atmosphere of his room.

Knowing there is nothing to eat in the motel room, he settled on the decision to go back to the cafe from last night.  Taehyung tidied up his appearance as much as he could in the fogged-up bathroom mirror, exited the small room and made his way to the front door, but first he stopped by his bedroom to get his almost-dead phone, wallet and keys.