.:Chapter Four:.

You sat in the café at a table tucked away in the corner of the room with his wallet sitting in front of you. You stared down at it, thinking of how it looked exactly like every other man's wallet; black and square. Your shift ended long ago, but your plans to go home and relax were tarnished after that dumbass, Sasuke or whatever his stupid name was, had forgotten his wallet at his table. You questioned how someone like him could be so careless. His mannerisms and the way he was dressed screamed 'business man', and you would've thought someone like that would protect their wallet, probably full of credit cards and business cards, with his life. But alas, the square piece of leather was now in your hands.

"Hey," a soft voice greeted warmly as its speaker neared you. It was Miki, the girl who took your waitress position for the dinner shift every weekday. "You're still here? Do you want to order something?" she asked. You smiled kindly up at her, she always was a sweet girl.

"No, I'm fine. If I need anything I'll go grab it," you told her, then sighed and redirected your gaze back onto the wallet. "I'm just thinking."

"About what?" she asked, and slipped into the second and only other chair at the tiny table.

"Some guy left his wallet here, and I'm thinking about what I should do," you said.

"I'm sure he'll come back for it," she said comfortingly, like she was consoling you after a breakup.

"I don't know, it's been an hour and he hasn't come looking for it yet. I'd feel kind of bad if I just let him search around for it, even if he was an ass," you said and bit your lip in contemplation.

"Hey," a sharp voice said while briskly moving past your table. "Quit chatting, Miki. I don't come to work every day just to pick up your slack."

"Sorry, Suki," Miki said sheepishly. "(Y/N)'s just thinking about what she should do with a customer's wallet."

"A wallet?" This caused the second waitress to pause her work and stand at their table corner, her hand resting on the back of your chair as she lingered beside you.

"A guy left it here, and he hasn't come back for it yet," Miki explained.

"Okay, so?"

"So, she has to get it back to him!" Miki said feverishly. "It's the right thing to do."

Suki rolled her eyes at Miki's unnecessary defensiveness. "I don't see how this is any of (Y/N)'s responsibility. It's his fault for losing his wallet, why should she have to go to the trouble of getting it back to him?"

"Because it's the right thing to do."

"You know, you can't just keep saying 'because it's the right thing to do' as a valid point."

You knew that the bickering between these two could go on forever, due to their contrasting personalities. Miki was a caring a sympathetic person who would go out of their way to help an old lady across the street or chase down someone's dog who had escaped their backyard, while Suki was sarcastic, cruel and cool. Their clashing beliefs and opinions made watching their friendship entertaining, except when you needed advice. It was like having your own angel and devil sitting on your shoulder, both of them whispering different ideas into your ears, resulting in a bitter argument between the two of them as you remained clueless.

"Okay," you said when you had enough of their bickering. They both stopped speaking to listen to what you had to say. "I want to try and find him, but I have nowhere to start. All I know is that his name is Sasuke."

Suki rolled her eyes, her signature move, and then scoffed. "Well, have you tried looking in his wallet?" she asked.

"Isn't it kind of rude to be snooping in someone's wallet?" Miki asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure he'd rather have his driver's licence unseen than have his wallet back in his hands." When you still looked uncertain, Suki scoffed. "Fine, don't listen to the only sensible one here," she said bitterly, then went off to tend to a customer who was complaining loudly about the lack of service.

You sighed, then gently held the wallet in your hands and admired the authentic leather and neat stitching. "Ugh, whatever," you said, then flipped open the wallet. Your eyes darted across its contents, examining every little thing. Every slot was filled with a different card, and surprisingly, or maybe unsurprisingly – hey, you've seen him – there were five or so crumpled up pieces of paper, each either a corner ripped off of a larger paper or a folded sticky note. On every paper there were two things; a name and a phone number, each written in curly, flirty letters. You made a face as you pushed the neglected numbers aside, and tried to find something that would actually help you. It wasn't too hard, considering his driver's licence was tucked away in the first card slot. You pulled it out and were immediately drawn to his photo. There was no question about it, he was an attractive man. The black silkiness of his hair made his milky complexion glow, or maybe it was his milky complexion that made his hair look even darker and silkier. His eyes were dark and intense, even while he just stared blankly ahead of him.

"Is that him?" Miki asked, and gently leaned towards you so she could have a look. "Wow, he's gorgeous," she spoke in awe.

"Too bad he's a complete asshole," you muttered, then tore your gaze off of his photo to examine the information that you actually needed. "His full name is Sasuke Uchiha."

"Sasuke Uchiha... how do I know that name?" Miki asked herself, and rubbed her chin with her thumb and forefinger. Her face lit up a second later, and she snapped her fingers. "I know, he's the CEO of Uchiha Inc., the company that just moved in across the street," she said, pleased with herself for remembering.

"Are you serious?" you asked, stunned that you had been unknowingly serving the man who was in control of the company that had been the talk of the café since the week began. "Are you sure?"

"How many other Sasuke Uchiha's do you think are out there?"

You put your head down on the table. "Not many."

Miki smiled and patted your head, then stood up and tucked in her chair. "Well, I guess now you know where you can go and find him."

"Hey, can I get a refill on this coffee over here?" a man said from across the café, and waved his empty cup in the air.

"Coming!" Miki said, then said one last thing to you before going back to her job. "Good luck with Mr. Uchiha."

"Thanks," you grumbled as Miki skipped away to help the customers. You groaned, and forced yourself to stand up. You grabbed the wallet, tucked in the chair and maneuvered your way across the street to go and pay Sasuke Uchiha a visit, on his own turf.