Called Up

Your Pov:

I'm Y/N I'm from West End of London. I have always loved football thanks to my dad. He was a footballer and long time supporter of Arsenal he and his brother were rivals as his brother Lloyd is a Spurs fan.
I woke up early, today we had an early training session. Today we are finding out who will be representing England ladies against the world champions the USA. I really admire them they are one amazing team. I'm the captain of Arsenal Ladies. I love my team so much they are such a great bunch of women who inspire me. I am only 20 and I'm one of the younger players, to be honest, I always felt like Alex Scott should be captain, not me. But coach says I was the one who always motivated and got everyone work together.
I got out of bed, putting on my dressing gown to find Leah, my teammate and roommate, up. "Morning Leah" " Hey Y/N, you ready for training today?" I nod putting the kettle on. "Are you nervous for later on?" I ask Leah facing her. "A little bit. Why are you? " I nod. " I don't mind if I don't get on, I mean I'm happy whoever gets it. It's just I felt since the world cup I have improved so much in my fitness to my skills on the pitch. I'm so ready to score." I look Leah. She just nodded and took a sip of her tea. I pulled a mug out and made some coffee. After breakfast, we both tidied up and got our training bags, head out to my car. We drive off to the training grounds.

 We drive off to the training grounds

*After Training*

While sitting in the dressing room, we all checked our emails, to see if any of us got into England squad. Leah, Alex, Kelley, Fara got in, along with an few girls from Chelsea, Liverpool, and Manchester City. I read the bottom and then see my very own name. I look up to see Leah looking at me and gives me a big hug! " Congrats cap! You're in the team!" I laugh and hug her back. " Let's all go for lunch! My treat" All the girls cheered and the staff looking happy.

Lauren POV

The girls and I just finished a concert. I was so happy the fans loved tonight. We were leaving the concert hall, we are greeted by fans outside. I took selfies with them and signed some stuff, 15 minutes later we get on the bus. I can finally get some sleep, before that I have to take all my makeup off and have a quick bite. After that, I put my PJ's on and head to my bunk.

I go onto my phone to check my twitter, I followed Arsenal Ladies twitter page as my dad is a big soccer fan

I go onto my phone to check my twitter, I followed Arsenal Ladies twitter page as my dad is a big soccer fan. I see a tweet of the caption saying " Congratulations to our Captain your name who will be representing England against USWNT! " with a photo attached of her. I retweet and favorite it and followed the girl on twitter. After that, I shut off my phone and go to sleep.

Your POV

After lunch, we all parted ways, the girls and I who been called up for England. We got to a hotel to see all the rest of the girls. We all hug and greet each other. We all are in a conference room to see our England coach. We sit down to hear him talk. " Alright, ladies, good to see you all here! Glad we are all back together. So we all know we have a match up against the world champions the USA. So this is only friendly but I want this to be one of the best games we play. If we do get to Rio for the Olympics I want you all do your 100% and be dedicated to your team" You nod as you always found your coach words inspiring. After the motivated talk, we all got our new kits and tried them on. We did our own funny photo shoots on our snap chats and twitter. After the end of the day they all went home, Leah and I cooked us a Thai Stir Fry with noodles and stir fry vegetables. " Oh my God Y/N why you cook so good" She moans while eating the food. I just laughed.

A/N Hey guys! What Up! So I hope you all like this chapter. If you do like it, please comment, vote gives me an follow! Don't forget to share this! Thank you! Peace out! S x

@sheilanno Twitter and Insta