Say what!

Your pov:

I just told her. What fuck is her reaction cause I haven't looked up to her yet?
I feel a finger under my chin been lifted up. I stare into Lauren's green beautiful eyes staring back at me.
"I like you too y/n, " she says whispers to me. I look at her smiling. " you actually like me too in that way?" I ask her. " Ye, I do y/n! Remember the crush I was on about! It was you always you." She says blushing. I look at her smiling. "really?" asking her disbelief. "really." she says smiling. I hug her. "good cause I was going to lose my mind if I didn't tell you my feelings." I say. She giggles. "so what now?" she asks. "Well, I was wondering if you like to go on a date with me. Whenever you have the time." I say to her. "I honestly would love to you. Yes," she says smiling. I hug her happily. "great. It's getting late so we better go to bed." I say sadly she nods and we walk down back to her room. I say good night to her and get a kiss on the cheek from her. I walk back to my room doing a happy dance.

Lauren POV:

Y/N LIKES ME OMG!
Maybe I finally am happy!

Next day

Still Lauren POV :
I wake up to my alarm, we are driving to our next concert which is in Boston. I get to chill with y/n tonight hopefully. I slowly get up from my bed and have a shower singing to a happy from Pharrell as I am happy.
I get dressed and walk down for some breakfast. I walk down, am I seeing things but I think Dinah Jane Hansen is up before anyone else.
I walk up to her shocked. "how are you up so early before everyone else?" I asked her. "Didn't get much sleep due to the people above me wouldn't shut up as they were having sex all night." she says grumpily. "y/n asked me out," I say going over to grab breakfast. "Say what now." I grin. " I said y/n asked me out! She did it last night." I say sitting beside her eating. "well I am damned she had the guts to do. Normani owns me $20 now." she says rubbing her hands. "you and Normani betted on us to see if we become a couple." I say. "yup." smiling. "I love you but sometimes I hate you." "aw, Lauren don't be so mad. At least your not with Camilla if that happened I think Camren shipping would be up the sail." Dinah says. "omg don't you dare to mention that." I say pissed off. Dinah up her hands up for defense. "okay chill girl." she says.

Your POV:
I woke up, quickly packed everything and went to head down for some breakfast. See Lauren and Dinah I grab some food and coffee adjoin them. "morning girls." I say cheerfully. " morning." says Dinah. "you okay Lauren?" I ask her. "yeah just Dinah annoying me." she says. "I said sorry." says Dinah. "about what?" I ask. "Camren." they both say at the same time. My nose crinkled when I heard it. "you don't like that Shipping either." says Lauren. I nod. I see relief from Lauren's face and her high fives.

After breakfast, we grab our stuff and head to the tour bus. I grab the top bunk as I was first on. Lauren was directly below me. I hop out of my bunk and sit in the sitting area pulling out my laptop to review some photos I took previous days. I felt a warm body beside me. I look up to see Lauren. "hi." I say smiling. "hi!" she says. "so about our date." she says. "yes?" "do you want it to be in 2 days?" she asks. "Sure but aren't I the one who asked you out?" I say smirking. "yes but I just wanted to know so I can book the day off from the tour or whatever." "oh okay cool," I say going back to work. I decided to show her the photos from New York. "they are amazing." she says. "I know just like you," I say winking her at her. Her face goes red. Cute

Roll on date night!

A/N:
Hello! Glad you liking the series so far. So I'm hoping to finish this maybe by chapter 20 we see I'm not sure.
Your welcome to share ideas for the chapters ahead!
Also, do you like me using gifs as my chapter cover? Comment saying yay or nay
Working on this and a camera/you at the same time is tough! But the good news in creating a Dinah/you might be starting it soon!
Anyway, hope you like this chapter!
Vote, comment, follow
Ciao
S x