Promise me

Lauren POV:
Y/N is finally back playing for Orlando Pride. I hidden ring I have for! Don't worry it's not a engagement ring. We are too young to marry! It's a promise ring. My parents did the same when they were younger so i wanted to give it a try. Hopefully this goes to plan.
I have been waiting to do this for a while. I along the girls were at her first match playing. I was wearing her jersey with her number 15 L/N. I can't wait to see her play, all week she was buzzing to play. Me and the girls get to stands to watch her, all the girls has alot of snacks especially Dinah and Normani! And they're weren't going to share. Which was rude. I brought my camera so I could take some photographs of the team and Y/N.
The two teams walked out, I could see Y/N began cheering very loudly for her. She saw me, while giving me a small smile and way.
"Lets go Pride!" the chants began.

Y/N POV:
It's so fucking good to be back on the pitch with the girls. Theses past few months not been able to play have been agonising. I hated it but it did help me plan more on the pitch with FIFA and watching the games on YouTube. I jump up and down before the first half begins. Tonight we are against New York Flash which will be relevantly easy due to NYF not been doing as good as they hoped in the season. After the match we were going to watch Portland game with Alex. We head from our hotel room to the stadium, we begin to get ready jamming to Natalie La Rose.

We jam while getting into our gear,had a our usual group talk with the manager before the game  we walk to the tunnel I'm right behind alex. We walk out to hear our Pride fans cheering. We line up when our names are called out.
We get ready to play I was playing up front with Alex. I fist pump Alex and begin to play.
We had a solid good half, had a few chances to score but the Flash got a new keeper from France who's really good. Me and Alex decided to plan out our attack.
Skip into 60 minutes of the second half we getting close to the game ending. We decided to attack now, alex has the ball storming up the pitch. Alex crosses the ball to me me I header it in the ball goes the back of the net. I run to Alex jumping on her, the rest of the team jumps on us aswell. We laugh and run back to position. The flash tried attack but failed with our defense really holding it.
The game ended 0-1 . We danced inside of the changing up, we got showered and had our ice baths.
After that I meet the Lauren, the girls we all drive my house following with the rest of the team to watch the Portland game.

Lauren pov:
I'm sitting on Y/N lap watching the game, I had the promise ring in my pocket. "Y/N." I say. "Hmm." Watching the game with intense, "Can you help me bring the drinks to everyone." I say looking at her. She groans nods, I giggle we walk into the kitchen.  She pulls out the glasses and two large trays. I grab the drinks pouring into the glasses. "I need to tell you something." I say. "Okay?" Y/N says now looking worried. " I have been wanting to give you this for a while."I say handing her the box.

Your Pov:
I look at the box and back at Lauren. I carefully open the box to see a ring. "It's a promise ring." She says. I gently pull the ring out of the box.  "Let me help you." She puts the ring on my finger. "I love it." I say pulling her in for the kiss hugging her. "Good cause I was worried you wouldn't." Lauren says holding my hand. I smile. "Come on everyone be wondering where the drinks are."I say lifting one of the trays walking into the living room. "Any goal?" I ask Alex sitting beside me. "Nope but Tobin is doing well." Alex says looking at the tv. "You miss her don't you?" I say. She nods. "Then why marry the wrong person?" I asked her. "I was scared to be happy."

A/N: I'm going to to do two/three more chapters of this book and end it. Don't worry I'm hoping to write more fifth harmony soccer books soon! Hope you liked this! Vote, Comment, Follow!  Good Vibes Peace S x