Killing it

Your POV:

I got called up to play for England ladies again but this time we are playing against Brazil which I'm nervous about. The Brazilians are fantastic players with amazing foot skills, I'm flying from Orlando to London to meet the team, while I'm there I'm going to visit my family.
I'm at the airport Meg from the team dropped me off which I was grateful. I board the plane, I seat in middle class watching a movie until I feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier.

6 hours later
I wake up to be arriving into London Heathrow Airport. I'm so glad to be home! I grab my stuff to see my parents there waiting for me. I run straight to them hugging them tightly. I felt tears run down my face. "Ah Y/N why you crying? You really miss us that much." my dad jokes smiling. I laugh. "oh course, your my parents." kissing them both on the cheek. We head back to home, I walk into my old bedroom to see all my football and music posters up along my medals etc. I smile looking back all the memories. There's a knock on the door. "Y/N your mum is making tea, and a proper breakfast for you. Come down when your ready." says dad smiling. I nod, quickly changing into some tracksuit clothes. I skip down the stairs to walk into the kitchen, I sit down at the table.
Mum hands me a plate of breakfast and a cup of tea. They both sit down, I update what I been doing. "So there's something else." I begin with. "okay." they both say. " I met someone, and I really think they are the one." I say looking at them both waiting for a reaction. They both give me a smile. "who's the lucky person?" dad asks. "her name is Lauren, she's from Miami and is in a girl band called fifth harmony." I say smiling and taking a sip of the tea. "any photo?" mum asks. I pull out my phone to show a recent photo me and Lauren took, I had it to my parents. They high carfully look at the photo. "she's stunning." dad says. "I know! And I can't
believe she's with me!" I say smiling.

Lauren POV

The girls and I have finished tour, we are so tired. Me and Camila are flying home to Miami. I got a long message from Y/N saying she's going back to UK for football and said was going to tell her parents about us. Now since she's finally telling her parents, my own guessed out not just chris and Taylor knew already but it somehow slipped out from them both to them. Which meant Y/n needs to meet my dad. Oh god,

After our long ass flight from LA. I hug Camila before parting our ways home. Can't wait to see my besties, chill and act normal again.

Y/N POV:

Both my parents were thrilled about me and Lauren. After that I went to training the next day. Was not a good idea to eat mums breakfast yesterday cause now I'm so full and bloated which made me quite winded on the pitch. Myself and the team were killing the training only three days before the friendly game. Thank god women's football is been taken more serious but it going to be another while until we get the up most respect from people.
I'm in the dressing room, getting into my England gear with the rest of the team. I get a text message from Lauren.

Lauren: hey babe, good luck against Brazil! I hope you bring it 😉
I'm smiling at the phone and quickly reply.
Me: hey girl, thank you! I score a goal for you! 😉😙

After getting ready, we queue outside the tunnel beside Brasil. I jump up and down to move my legs around and move the muscles. I'm so ready for the this game.

At Full Time
Damn I'm so tried, when the full time whistle blows I go around hand shaking the Brazilian players. We both equaled with 1-1 which was a disappointment but I did manage to score that goal for Lauren as I promised.
I have my ice bath for thirty minutes get changed and head back to the hotel room as I was ready to pass out. I don't know why but lately I'm been alot more tired, I spoken to this to the coaches and doctors on the team. I don't know what's the real problem though so they said I be going to hospital to have scans and whatever.

A/N:
Hey all! What's good! So I'm starting college soon! Omg I'm so excited and nervous at the same time! I'm so looking forward to stuff happening to college! 😊

Along that, I'm looking to find someone who could maybe proof read my stories? Give me a message!
Thanks for reading!
Vote, Follow, and Comment!
Peace S
😙