Date night

Your pov:
So tonight is our first ever freaking date! I'm so anxious what will I wear and main thing is where am I going to take on the date? I decide to google things around in the city we are in. I don't want to make boring nor too Romantic.
What about about go karting? Hm too soon, bowling? Not this time. Ohh wait Laser Tag! Yes!

I call the business who does laser tag and book us with another group of people. I text Lauren.

Me: hey just want you to know wear causal and wear trainers!
The bae🌸: hey! Okay I wonder what we doing? 😉
Me: you see later!

I start to get ready for the date by going for a shower, get dressed. I put make up on and decidded to go and get Lauren Flowers.
I drive back to the hotel and walk up to her hotel room knocking on the door.
I wait for a few minutes and the door is opened by Normani. "Hey mani!" I say smiling. " Hey." She says pulling me in. Whoa
I get pushed into a chair and the rest of the girls are there expect Lauren. "Where's Lauren?" I ask them. "She's in the other room getting ready. We want you to be truthful to us okay y/n." Says Dinah. I nod swallowing.
"If you date Lauren. How will you treat her?" Camila asks. I sit up straight, "Well respect, care, love, protect and let her be her. I wouldn't change her. I care about her, they way she is now is the Lauren I love about." I say looking at them.
They nod. "Okay go and get Lauren. She's across from us." Says Ally.
I get up and quickly go out, I knock on the door to see Lauren standing in front of me looking gorgeous in casual clothes.
"Hi, you look beautiful." I say. Handing her the flowers. She blushes and takes the flowers from me. "Thank you so do you." She says looking at me. I smile at her. "I'm ready when you are." We walk down to the car.

*Skip car ride*

We get to the lazer tag.

" thought it be fun

" thought it be fun." I say opening the door for her. She walks in before me, we yet ready with the group we were going to playing. Lauren was against me. This is going to be fun!

Both team enter the dark room. Intercom comes 'Are you guys ready to have some fun!!' We all cheered. ' Three, two, one goooo'
We began running around the place shooting the other team. I couldn't find lauren until I see her in the corner I sneak up and shoot her. "Got you!" I say. Lauren screams with the loudest scream and shoots me. "No fair!" I said. "I can only see your tag thing." I say laughing I felt a push and a pair lips on my cheek and seeing Lauren running off. I chase her tagging all her team. We won.
After that we are both hot and sweaty. "Want to get some ice cream? " I ask her. She nods. We walk to the ice cream parlour and get some ice cream talking outside sitting on the pavement.
"Oh no" Lauren says looking down. "What? What's the matter lauren? " I asked her. "The pap found us." I finish my ice cream and grab her hand. We run back to car before they chased us. We quickly drove off. "Sorry." Lauren quietly says. "It's okay Lauren." Grabbing her hand and kissing it. I give her a reassuring smile. She returns the smile and we drive back to the hotel.
"Sorry our date cut off early."I say looking down. "I loved it y/n thank you." Lifting my head to look at her. I hug her. "Glad you did. " I say before letting her go. "Good night Lauren." I say. Slowly walking away. "WAIT!" Lauren runs to me gives me a peck on the lips. " I see you tomorrow. Walking back doing a bit of a strut." Damn I got it bad for her. "So do I! " says lauren winking at me. Shit I said it aloud. Facepalm

I walk back to room, I jump on the bed happy!

A/N:
Aw you guys are getting seriously cute! Sorry not updating for a few days! I was up in Dublin! Two months until I see 5H in Dublin! 🙈
Don't forget I have a Dinah/you new fan fiction which is new!
Vote, comment and Follow 😘
S