England v USA Part 1

Your Pov
It's game day,  we flew to New York five days before the game day to settle in and take away the jet lag.
The girls were staying in the city centre of the NY. They were sharing rooms with twos and threes. I got a room with Leah so it wasn't too bad.  Tomorrow would be the game day. This is huge for me because I haven't played for England yet with the national team. I have only played with England under 16,17's and 18's. I always wanted to play against the Americans as they were some of the women who inspired me. Since the training camp, I have been messaging more of Lauren. Most of the time it seems she has been flirty with me. I don't honestly know why because I felt like she is way out of the league. I don't even know she is into girls.

We got called for a meeting downstairs in one of the conference room. I sat down with all my team. "Do you know why we been called down? I thought tomorrow morning the squad for the match is been called out." I asked Alex. "Yes but Mark usually does a little prep talk the night before" she whispers before Mark the head coach began to speak.
*Skip Marks speech*
Afterwards, I felt more drained and nervous now for tomorrow. We all went to have a quick bite to eat before heading to bed early. I switch into my pj's and start to fall sleep.

Lauren Pov
I can't  wait to see USA whip England's skinny asses. I epically want to see y/N team lose. It sounds harsh but as j always said I support my girls since my baby cousin is now on the squad.
The girls and I got special we want jerseys with our names on them but our favourite player's numbers. The girls and I would perform the national anthem for the USA team so this is a big moment for us as well the team as the game is been televised in America and the UK.
I look at the clock its 10:30pm I need to sleep but before that, I send Y/N a text.
Lauren: Good Luck tomorrow you will need it! 😉
I turn off my phone and snuggle into my bed to fall sleep.

Y/N pov:
It's game day, I woke up pretty early but I wasn't the only one. I see Leah trying to tie her shoe laces. "Morning" I croak. Leah jumps. "Fuck Y/N you scared me." She says standing up properly. "Sorry, you going down to get breakfast?" She nods. "I meet you down there I get dressed." She nods and walks out.  I quickly get changed into my tracksuit and t-shirt and pair of runners and grab my hotel key, phone and my baseball cap.  I manage to catch up with Leah. "Damn your quick." She smiles and presses the button for the lift.  They wait for the doors to open. "How did you sleep?" I ask her. "I'm slept pretty well last night though I did wake up in the middle of the night seeing you snoring," Leah says walking into the lift. " Hey, I don't snore" I walk into the lift. Leah laugh. We go and get breakfast, and meet the rest of the team there. After breakfast, we heading another meeting to find out who be the squad and substitutes for the game. 

Coach started to call the names. "Okay, so who's going to play today are. Goalkeeper Karen, Defenders Alex S, Steph, Lucy, Demi, Midfielders Fara, Jordan, Jill, and Jade, Forwards Fran, Jodie and Y/N." I look up at him. He gives me a reassuring smile. "I know you all can do this, including you Y/N I know you feel like you can't but trust me I believe in you." I smile and gulp. Now this is making me more nervous. After that, we grab our headphones and some other things from our rooms and get downstairs to head to the bus. There were some fans outside waiting and I just gave them a small wave before I jump on. I start listening to a remix of Fifth Harmony if This is how we roll.

I start to get pumped and excited now, we get to the stadium. I only realise now I got an text from Lauren. 

Lauren: Good Luck! I then reply. Me: Thanks! :)

I walk into the dressing room and get to see my jersey hung up. I decided to take an photo  of it to remember it as my first cap and posted it onto Twitter and Facebook. Caption. Just walked into the dressing room to see this! Game Day! Lets go!

I decide to change into my gear, still listening to music and silently praying. I see Alex sitting beside me, I look up to smile. She squeezes my leg. I pull off my headphones. " How do you do this Alex?" "How do you me Kiddo?" I look at her. "I mean how do you not get nervous?" She kneels beside me. "Everyone get's nervous, it's not weird not to be nervous. I remember my first cap for England. Very embarrassing but I will never forget it. We won it that's the main thing." She says before standing up to get changed.  Mark calls us all in, it was time to go into the tunnel. We all get into an huddle and Karen begins to start an little prayer and prep talk. We tightly hug and walk out the tunnel. We line up beside USWNT. I standing right across from Tobin Heath, I just look around to see them all. Behind me was Fara. I feel her hands on my shoulder. "Chill Y/N you can do this. You maybe the youngest but your talented." I turn around and give her an quick hug. " Thank you Fara." She smiles and pushes me forward we begin to walk out and hear an roar of screams. I squint as the brightness. Holy cow this stadium is full. I take it all in seeing alot of USWNT fans and some England fans.  We line up.

And now for the USA Anthem sung by Fifth Harmony. I wipe my head to see and there was Lauren and girls all wearing USWNT jerseys. Damn she looked cute. They begin to sing, I decide to look at the ground to get back into the zone. After they finish singing an massive roar of streams come. I applaud, because damn they can sing amazing. After that our anthem comes on, we begin to sing.

After that we got to shake hands with the Americans, I'm still in awe but I'm ready to win!  I get ready to play the best game in my life!

A/N Hey guys! Sorry for the wait of the 3rd chapter got a bit stuck! Will be writing an second part of this! Also managed to get 1000+ words in this whoo! If you like part one give it an vote, comment and even an follow maybe! Love ye! Peace S x