Tour with 5H

Your pov

I can't believe Lauren said I can hang out with her on tour and of course the rest of the girls.
I have packed everything I need along my laptop, chargers etc and my new headphones which look sick!
I get up early to be at the airport early so I won't be delayed. I decide to wear some arsenal tracksuit pants, white polo tshirt, Hollister hoodie and nike runners.
I drive to the airport, I park and walk into the airport. I check in, hand in my suitcase. I have a hour to do something so I get some breakfast and watch some YouTube videos while I wait one hour later I board the flight.

*Skip the flight*
I arrive into New York! This is where I am I'm meeting the girls and their tour is halfway through so I'm getting to see New York, Washington, New Jersey, Boston, Miami, Orlando and few other cities.
I'm so so excited to see Lauren. I just miss her so much! I want to hug her to death ugh shit I think I got it bad for Lauren opps.

I grab my bags and see my name on a card behind the card was a familiar face to me. It was Lauren. I quicken my pace to her and hug her tightly. "oh my god I missed you so much Lauren." I say still hugging her. "I missed you too." her husky sexy voice says. I squeeze her hand and we walk out to the car.
We have a short conversation and was in a nice comfortable silence until we got to the hotel.
We arrive and I be having my own room for the the first two nights the rest of the nights I be sharing with one of the girls oh my god! Im totally Fan girling!

I unpack a few bits, I get a knock on the door to see Lauren. "want to go and explore New York with me?" I nod grabbing my phone, bag and camera of course I wouldn't forget my camera ;)

So we start to walk into times square and I begin to take photos and photos of Lauren cause why the fuck not! After time square we walk into a cafe/bakery and eat some pastries and have a coffee.
"So this crush of yours you were saying." I said to her. "yes." she looks nervous why she nervous. "do I know her?" I ask her. "yup." taking a sip of her coffee. "oh cool, wait it is camila cause then Camren is real?" I say. "no and no I hate that shipping." she says and her face crinkles. I laugh.

We walk back to the hotel as the girls have soundcheck. While they doing that I take some photos of them and they are really coming out well. Epically with the lighting on the girls over their heads they looked perfect. After soundcheck we head to the canteen to eat. The girls then go to Get ready Lauren was last to get ready and damn she came out looking like a goddess. "Lauren you look beautiful." I say. "thank you y/n." she says going red. I smile before she went on stage she kissed me on my cheek and runs into the stage to perform. I watched from the side of the stage and damn the girls can seriously sing live like amazing!

We get to hotel after concert, I hear a knock on my door to see Lauren with some snacks. "thought we could watch a movie since the rest of the girls are gone to do something fun." she says while walking in. "Why didn't want to join them?" I ask. "cause I didn't want you to feel lonely and plus this is better than what they are doing." we decide to watch a action movie I love the avengers.
Through out the movie I was watching it intensely but I noticed Lauren kept staring at me but I ignored it. Next I looked she was asleep. I slowly pulled out my phone, took a photo and posted it on my twitter.

@y/ns/n20: looking at this sleeping beauty 😍
I tweet it and my phone begins to go wild I turn it onto silent so I wouldn't wake Lauren up. After that I felt myself falling asleep.

A/N:
Omg such a cute ending! 😍I'm actually running out of ideas from the next chapter after! 😳So If you to input your suggestions comment below!😊
Thank you for reading!
🎶Vote🎶
🌸Follow🌸
💋Comment💋