Lobby Chat

Your POV

I got off my phone, I see Leah was fast asleep. I slowly put my trainers, slowly sneakily opened the hotel door and closed it quietly to walk really slow to the lift without making too much noise. I press the lift button. It finally comes up, it felt like it took ages to come up for me. I rushed in and pressed the ground floor. Few moments later, the lift doors open. I walk out to walk into the lobby trying to spot Lauren but I couldn't see her anywhere. " Looking for someone." I hear an raspy husky voice behind me. It gives me shivers. I slowly turn around to see the green emerald eyes. I couldn't open my open to speak to her. " Cat got your tongue." She says smirking. I nod, Lauren laughs. "Sorry." I mumble. "Aw it's okay. I get it your nervous." I look up to her. "I'm Y/N, I never really properly introduced myself." I smile shyly. I hold out my hand. " Nice to meet you Y/N I'm Lauren." She shakes my hand. I felt an tingly in it. "Want to sit down and have an hot chocolate with me? " Lauren asked me. " Sure! I couldn't sleep might help me." We walk to the couch, we sit across from each other. Luckily an Bartender say us and got us what we want.
We begin to get to know each other more.
"Any siblings?" I ask her. "One younger brother and sister, what about you?" " I have two older brothers and sister, two younger sister twins. I'm the middle child." I say laughing. "Ah cute, any pets?" Lauren asked when sipping her hot chocolate. " We own two older dogs, a cat, ginnie pig." I say. "impressive, so I have an deep question to ask you." Lauren looks at me very serious. "Okay." looking slightly worried. "How long you been single?" she looks at me. "Well." I begin to say but get really stiff sitting so I move. " I have been single for an really long time. Okay been honest, I never been in an relationship or had my first kiss." I begin to strach my head. "Oh wow." I nod and look at my watch. "Holy shit it's half one in the Morning. I better go bed and get some rest." I say getting up. Lauren nods and get up as well. "At least let me go with you." she says. "We will have to be very quiet on my floor. The whole team and crew are on." We get on the lift and goes onto my floor get out. "I had fun." I whisper to her. "Me too,we must do it another time." she hugs me and kisses me on the cheek before running back into the lift before doors close. I wave at her when doors close. She's gone I slowly go back into my hotel room to see the light on. Oh great I'm caught.
"Where the fuck were you." says an rather pissed off Leah. "I couldn't sleep so i went down to the Lobby and hung out with Lauren." I say getting into my Pjs and jumping into my bed. "We will talk in the Morning." Leah says shutting off the light in the bedroom.

Next Morning
I'm having breakfast with the girls and I see Lauren along with the rest of band come in. She her waving at me I do the same. Fran nudges me. "Who's the chick beside the one who waved." she looks at her. "Oh that's Camila, one of the band member." I say. "mm I would love to tap that." Fran says grinning. "Eww please no." I smack her hand. Fran just laughs.
Today was rest day so I decided to watch Netflix all day to catch up with orange the new black. I decided to text Lauren to see if she wants to watch it with.

Y/N: hey L, want to watch otnb with me? I know your fan right?
Lauren💘: Omg yes!! But first let me get us snacks!
Y/N: Okay I see you soon!😊

Fifteen minutes Later!
Lauren comes to my hotel room with an ton of sweets, popcorn and drinks. Luckily I had my laptop and an HDMI wire to connect my laptop to the TV. Lauren sits next me when the first episode came on. Eventually at the end of the season watching it seem ten am in the morning it was nine pm. Lauren cried. I didn't know what to do but hold her. She Put her head onto my chest and I notice she fell asleep. Great this going to look great when Leah comes in but I begin to feel tired myself, I feel my eyes drift to sleep. I somehow feel happy.

A/N: Yo what's up guys! Sorry it's short! I just really wanted to post an new chapter as its been an week or so! It seems you and Lauren are getting closer! 😉 anyway good news this story has been seen or read whatever 500 times holy cow thank you so much! Didn't realize it would been seen this much! If you want to suggest some stuff for the next couple of chapters just comment!
Hope you liked it! Sorry if there is grammar wrong I didn't proof read! 😁
Anyway vote, follow you know the deal! Have an brilliant day or night where ever you are! Peace out S x