Miami Bound

2 Months later

Lauren POV

7/27 just got released when we were in London! I'm also meeting Y/N after performing Briton's Got Talent.
I couldn't wait to see y/n, I felt we were hitting off as friend great. I have also been busier watching her Arsenal winning the FA Cup and playing for England.
When y/n scored her goal in the FA cup final her goal reaction was so cute!
The girls and I arrived at the ITV studios to meet the contestants on the show after that I got into my outfit for the performance. I sent a selfie on my Snapchat and to y/n.
After that, it was time to perform.
*Skips the performance*
When we get back to the hotel we get greeted by fans, I take a few selfies and head inside to change into comfortable clothes.
There's a knock on my door. I go to open it to see y/n standing there. "I brought pizza, brownies and ice cream!" she says smiling. I smile and let her in. She walks in putting the stuff on the table. I run to her giving her a big hug.
"I missed you," I say while hugging her. "I missed you too Lauren!"

Your POV

While watching Lauren and 5H performing I was getting extremely turned on but Lauren and her moves. Omg I think I'm having a female boner. Am I even allowed to say that or even have one.
After the show, I went to four-star pizza to get us food. Lauren wanted me to listen to their new album when I get there.
I picked the food and went to the hotel, why am I so nervous? We are just friends. I knocked on the door to see the green eyes looking me. "I brought pizza, brownies and ice cream!" I saw goofily.
After hugging we eat, Lauren begins to play the album. By the End of the album, I was so excited and pumped. "This album is amazing! You know what! This is going to be my new pump music for matches. Also squeeze, though." I say looking at her. She looks so happy when I say that. She moves closer to me and hugs me. "Just like this." I hold her tighter.
We put on some random movie which turned out to be Shawn the dead. I laid down on the bed, Lauren slides into me and puts her head on my shoulder.
"So I have been thinking." Lauren starts to say. "Oh no don't think too much." I chuckle and I get a smack on the arm. "ow" I rub my arm. "I wasn't finished." "Sorry." " I was thinking maybe after our tour bus thing do you want to show me London and maybe just maybe come back home to Miami with me." I look at her. " I can defiantly do tomorrow after training but Miami? I need to ask my trainers can I cause I might be playing next week." I say looking serious. "Its just suggestion," she says looking back at the tv.

Next day

Still in your POV 

I get out of my car to the training field to see the rest of the team. "morning coach!" I wave. I get a nod as an response. After stretching and some hardcore running tests and having a mini match I was wrecked.
I'm nervous cause I have to go and ask the coach about Miami. I walk up to him. "Hey coach, can I talk to you for a second." "Sure y/n." we walk to a bench. "Okay so I have a friend and she asked me if I could Miami to visit. But she wants me to leave tomorrow. Should I go or should I stay here for the game?" I asked him. "Well." he stretches his arms. " You can go but you need to do something first." he says. "okay." "I need you to go to one of the Orlando Pride women's football games and scout for me. If you see a good player record, write down and send it to me. I want to find an American player for us." he says. "Sure I can do that. Oh, do you want me to check their university soccer team too?" "good idea y/n!" I smile. "Thank you," I say. "No problem! Glad you asked. I feel you have too much stress and need to chill for a bit!" he says putting an hand on my shoulder. "I just don't want to mess up. When I away get Alex to be captain." I say he nods before getting up. "Enjoy Miami." he smiles walking off.
I get up and jump excitedly. I look at the time and run to go back home and quickly change into nice clothes to meet Lauren and fifth harmony!

I get dressed and drive off into the city. I parked my car in the parking lot and walk to the hotel to see a huge double decker bus in. "Hey, y/n" I turn around and see no one. "Up here silly." I look up at the bus to see Lauren beaming at me. I wave. "Come on the bus!" I nod and walk up to the bus. I see Lauren already down the stairs waiting for me.

"Hi!" I say shyly. "Hey, cutie," Lauren says pulling me into a hug. We go up the top. I get introduced to the rest of the girls with hugs.
I pull out my canon camera and take photos of girls and a few selfies with them. We go past the big Ben and I take photos of it. We arrive at the London eye, we have our own pod. What I can't believe this. The girls cheer to their success. I take in the view while taking a few more photos. "You never stop taking photos do you." I hear a husky voice behind me hugging. I gulp. "Nnnooo." I stutter. I hear cute giggles. "Aw, you're going red," Lauren says still hugging me.

When we had to get off the pod I was disappointed but I get the rest of the afternoon off with Lauren. "Shall we explore London, my lady," I say in a very English accent . " We shall," Lauren says trying to do it in the best English accent. I giggle. I show her around and take her to Taps coffee for a break. While we were out exploring I took photos of Lauren and us. We sit down to be greeted by Chloe. "Second time this week y/n. What an honor." "Hahaha, funny. Chloe meet Lauren." I say they shake hands.
We sit down to order some tea and chocolate cake. "So I have good news." I say looking at her. "okay!" "I got a yes to go! I'm coming to Miami with you." I say excitedly. Lauren's reaction was priceless. She squealed as hugged me. "Omg yes!" "I also need to go to Orlando to do some football stuff but I'm all yours!" I happily.
After two hours of talking, I take Lauren back to the hotel.
"So meet me here tomorrow morning at ten. We go to the airport!" "Alright! I better go home to pack!" I say smiling. "oh I'm so excited for you to see Miami!" Lauren says getting really excited and jumping. I laugh. "I see you tomorrow morning!." we briefly hug damn I miss the contact wait for what!
I walk back to my car. What the fuck is the matter with me? I shrug it off.
Miami here I come!

A/N:
I'm spoiling ye with two chapters! 😃 anyway hope ye liked it! Sorry for any grammar probs💩
. Thank you as always. S😊
⚽Comment⚽
🇺🇸Vote🇬🇧