Happy

Your pov:
Since then I haven't stop wearing Lauren's promise ring. Alot of fans of soccer and harmonizers noticed which was cute. I'm heading to fly to Portland to play against Portland. And I'm helping Alex to tell her feelings to Tobin. Alex and her husband divorced privately without any media or fans know. Alex wasn't happy with him which I knew when we would all go out for dinner.
Also along that I'm turning 21 in the next few weeks. I cant believe I be legal to drink in USA since I can drink in the UK.
I was planning to have a small party but other hand Lauren thought differently. She wanted to have a massive party.
We were on the airplane, I looked out the window.

I admire portland below me when we arrive. We land safely, getting all our bags to be greeted by some fans I say hello to them. After that we check into our hotel. I got changed into more causal clothes (below) we then decided to all go out for dinner instead of the hotel.

 I got changed into more causal clothes (below) we then decided to all go out for dinner instead of the hotel

I walk down stairs to see Alex sitting down alone. "Hey Morgan." I say earning a smile from her. " Hey Y/N." "What's up?" I ask her. " I'm just thinking of Tobin." She says looking at me. "Okay, well do you still want to meet up with her after our game tomorrow? " " I don't know." She says fidgeting with her hands. I pull her into a hug. "You will get your girl." I say getting up and everyone came down to go for food.
When we were eating I decided to message Tobin on twitter.
Me: hey tobin, how are you. Just wondering would you like to hang out with Alex tomorrow after the game? :)
I sent it and went back to socialise with everyone.
After dinner we all headed to bed, I got a reply back from Tobin.
Tobin: hey y/n, I'm good thank you. Yeah sure if she's down with it! :)
Me: great! She's down with it! I text you after the game. :)
Tobin: cool see you then!

I sent a long text to Lauren on whatsapp.
Me: hey babe, arrived into Portland safely. Mission Alex/Tobin is on. I miss you so much. But when I come home to you well we gonna have some fun! I think I'm ready to do the next step. I message you later on baby I'm going to get some sleep. Love you x

I turn off my phone and fall asleep.
Next Day
I wake up early, get a good breakfast and do some light training as around 5pm. We have a light lunch, headed to the pitch Early. We change into the kit and I listen to a video of a compilation of Lauren's singing which kills me.
Eventually we head out to play the game.
I see Tobin across from me. I give a nod. She smiles back.
The game tied 1-1. We showered and decided to order a healthy take away and head out for small bit of the night. Some of the Portland team met us in the bar and I push Alex to Tobin. A hour later I seem them talking and laughing. Mission complete. "Y/N take a photo of us." Alex shouts. I nod laughing.

Everyone went ahead to party while I said I head to bed

Everyone went ahead to party while I said I head to bed. I was going to skype Lauren. I jump on my bed grabbing my laptop. I ring lauren.
Her face pops up.
Me: hey baby, looking good.
L: why thank you and hey sexy how you doing? *Winks at me*
Me: I'm good we tired but good. Alex and Tobin talked tonight so that's good.
L: yay! Good to hear. I can't wait to see you. Your flying back tomorrow morning right?
Me: yip so when I come home, I'm all yours.
L: can't wait! Want to go on a date night tomorrow evening?
Me: Sure what ever you like babe. I miss you alot like crazy.
L: just like that hunter hayes song right but I want crazy that's the problem name of the song.
Me: yup, want me to play it? We can both sing to it?
L: sure *laughing*

After singing very badly to the song.
Me: I'm really happy *looking at the laptop*
L: why's that?
Me: because I'm with you and my career is actually going somewhere.
L: I'm happy too *smiling*
I smile back.

A/N: cute huh? College is great but wrecking I'm never been so tired! Anyway might do 2 more chapters and that's it the book finished. But I don't know how to end it!
Send me your suggestions!
Vote, Comment, follow
Good Vibes
S x