Scan

Your Pov

I headed straight to the hospital, I wasn't nervous. I just wanted to head home to sleep. When I was in the waiting room. I decided to text Lauren to let her know my parent.s

To Mom: Hey ma, I'm the hospital. Don't worry, I'm just going for a scan. Love you

To Lauren: Hey LoLo, I'm in the hospital for Scans. I text you how I get on. x

I put my phone away sit there patiently waiting to be called, I finally got called by a nurse. I walk with the nurse to the room. "Ms L/N you just lie down on the bed, I just scan your whole body and you be done for the night." the nurse says smiling. I nod, I lie down on the bed. I closed my eyes and waited for the scan to begin. 10 minutes later "Ms L/N you can get up now, the scan is over." I slow rise up. " It will take a few days for the result of the scan, you can go home and rest. Just be prepared for a phone call." says the nurse. I nod smiling. " Thank you!" I say smiling walking out of the room to walk out of the hospital. I walk to my car, decided to ring my manager. "Hey Tom, I'm finished at the hospital," I say. We talk for a small bit and I let him go as it was getting late. I decided to go and drive home.

A few Days Later

I was at training when I get called by Tom. I jog over to him and Dr Lee our doctor for the squad. "Your results came back. Mind if you come with us." Tom says. I follow them to Tom's office. I sit across from them. " Your fitness levels is excellent, but there was something in your system flow to your brain clothing up." Dr Lee says. "Okay, so what does this mean?" I ask them looking at them a bit worrying. "You need to have an emergency surgery tomorrow morning. It seems if we don't take it what inside blocking it, it will cause a tumour." Dr Lee says to me. I let it sink in. "Do you mean, it can be cancer?" I ask. " We are not sure, I say go home and ring your family to come over," Tom says. He walks over to me, hugs me. "I get someone from the team to be with you until we finish training," Tom says. I nod. We head back to training, I watched the rest of the girls training. I look around, I got bored so I pulled out my phone ran my mum. 

"Hey Mum," I say. "Hey, Baba. What's up." My mum says cheerfully. "Well I'm going to the hospital again, and it's going to be pretty serious. So any chance you and dad can fly over to Orlando. I explain everything later." I say. "Okay baba, I get dad to pack our stuff and I book flights now. Love you." we hang up and now I have to ring Lauren, God I don't know her reaction be. I dial her number, she answers. "Hey, sexy." Say Lauren huskily. "Lauren," I say my throat tightens up. "Y/N what's the matter?" Lauren asks. "Can you come to Orlando,I need you." I feel tears beginning to come down my face. "Why?" "Because I'm going for an emergency operation tomorrow morning. They say I have a cloth blocking fluid to my brain." I say. "I am on the way. Stay strong baby." She says we hung up. I see Ashlyn coming over to me. "Sup kid, Tom told me," she says sits beside me. I look at her and bawl my eyes out. "It's going to be okay," Ashlyn says holding me putting her head on mine. The rest of the team comes over, starting a group hug.

 A/N: I got software which helped my grammer lol. AW shit what going to happen in the next chapter! Vote, Comment, Follow! S Peace out! x