Back off

// not proofread! //

Your POV

After surprising Lauren and the girls, we decided since we were allowed to go out, everyone from the band to the support acts decided to go to the bowling alley. I sat with Lauren hold her hand, making patterns with my thumb, I was bit nervous since I didn't know anyone. Lauren placed her head on my shoulder, I kissed her head. We looked at the straight road ahead of us. Finally got to the bowling alley, we split to pairs I was with JoJo, Dinah, Ally, Ashling, and Tony. We start and by the end of it our team was winning until Lauren was the last to finish, ending to get a strike winning it for the team. " Losers buying us food in Taco Bell." Says Camila smiling. Dinah and Ally weren't impressed. After bowling we decided to play some of the arcade games before leaving.
When we were playing a shooting game I noticed this guy staring at Lauren. I ignored it until it go to the point he came over and starting talking to her. I could hear their Conversation.
" how about you leave you're friends here. Come back to mine and chill." he says. " sorry I can't." say Lauren looking ahead. "ah come on girl. I know you want me." now he's pushing it. "sorry I'm not into cocky people like you." says Lauren finishing the game. She begins to walk off until the guy grabs her arm. "I'm not asking I'm saying it." he says beginning to get angry. "hey dude." I say lookin at him. "step away from my girlfriend or you regret touching her." I say. He dropped Lauren'a arm. "oh yeah! A girl like you with this beautiful girl never happens." he says smirking. Anger got over me, I kicked him in the balls! Grabbed Lauren's arm and run out of the place. Everyone else followed running to our cars all excited. "Wait a go Y/N." says Dinah fist pumping me. I felt Lauren put her head on my shoulder until we went into Taco Bell.
We all queued up, Lauren held my hand smiling. After grabbing our food everyone sat down eating happy out.
"You got to be kidding me." I say. The same guy comes in with a few others. "YOU." he says storming over. I stand up he pushed me back. The boys from our group stand up to defend me. "You kind of people make me sick, and you." pointing at Lauren. "Why date fags like her." he's says. "because I don't need fucking assholes like you in the world. You think you storm in here! Talking shit about me and my girlfriend who you just called fag. You have no clue who you messing with." Lauren says standing up looking super pissed off, but looking hot as hot sauce. The guy just laughs. Until someone taps his shoulder, a tall dude punches him square out. Walks away and goes back to his table eating. "Thank you!" I shout to him, he gives a thumbs up.
After finishing our food, Dinah and me got more food for the road cause we are hungry people don't judge me! We head back to the cars and head to the hotel. "Lauren." I say. "yeah?" she says. "thanks for saying that." I say kissing on the side of her head. "Thank you for defending me from that creep!" says Lauren kissing my hand.
The night ended pretty well!

A/n:
Hey guys! Finally a new chapter! I took a few days off from writing and read a lot for inspiration! Have a lot of ideas for other books in the future! I also had a lot of shit on my plate! I have only another week of freedom until I start college!

Anyway hope you liked it! Might be ending the book on the 20th chapter! So giving me ideas for the next few last cheapters!
Vote, Comment, Follow
S x