Orlando

2 months later
Your pov:
I just been announced that I was been transfered from Arsenal to Orlando Pride so I can be closer to Lauren. I can't wait to tell her on face time.
I get my phone and begin to face time her.
Hey babe - smiling at the beautiful green eyes staring back at me
Hey cutie, I miss you -she smiles
I miss you too baby, I got some good news actually - shift in my seat.
Oh? - looking at me seriously.
I eh got transfered from Arsenal - I look at her.
To where? - looking slight sad.
Actually fairly close to you live. Orlando - smiling
What really? You been serious
Yes I been serious! I'm moving next week! - I smile
Omg I can't wait! - getting excited and smile.
I can wait to see you baby I want to cuddle you now. -lauren pouts
Aw babe you cute when your pout -I smile at her.
What time is it over there now? I ask her
Very early in the morning - she says yawning.
Get some sleep I talk to you tomorrow okay? - smiling
Okay baby good night. - sleepy smiles
Goodnight lauren -blowing her a kiss
End of face time

Next morning
I I get up, from bed make breakfast for Leah and myself. I make us some pancakes. "Morning" Leah walks in with panda eyes I laughed. "What?" She askes. "Panda eyes" I say. "Damn it. " She says running off back to the bathroom. I laugh plating up the pancakes. I get Nutella and strawberries placing them on the table.
Leah comes back into the kitchen with clean eyes. "Oh pancakes you know me too well!" Leah smiles sitting down. I smile and we begin to eat.
Today was my last game with Aresenal. I'm mixed emotions because I want to leave but same time I don't.
Leah and myself drive to the training grounds to meet everyone else and hops on the bus to head to Manchester.
We all get on the bus, drives to the Manchester while we are we are all jamming to fifth harmony while that's happening I'm snapchatting it to ny story and lauren.

We finally arrive to Manchester, and get to the stadium. We warm up and get into our kits. I can't believe I won't be the captain any more.
The team and I huddle into circle. "Okay, can't believe this is my last match you wonderful people. I love you all so much. We gone so far, and I made some amazing friends and I thank you all for it. Thank you and let's have fun!" I say before I shed a tear.

Halfway way through the match. It was still 0-0 and we needed the win for the girls to be in the next round. I got the ball from Leah, I stormed through the players and shot the ball went passed the goalkeeper. Goal! I ran up to the girls celebrating.
Full time and we won the girls were going to the semi finals. Afterwards the match I did a interview, after that girls award me a special jersey and a few presents for me.
Right that moment I began to ball crying and all my team huddled me held me.

6 days later
I had everything packed. My suitcases with me. I arrive at the airport, board and flies to Orlando.
When I get there I see a familiar face waiting for me.

A/N:
Well damn! I wonder who's waiting for you? 😉
Sorry I didn't update I'm suffering from a cold since Saturday and trying to recover from it!
So I would love to know more about you the readers! Like maybe become friends maybe?
Anyway thank you for reading so far!
Comment, Vote, and Follow! 😊
If your follow me on Twitter tweet me saying yo mama 😂
S
@sheilanno