Operation

Your Pov

I didn't sleep the night before the operation, the team stayed with me until they all had to go home. Ashlyn was going to crash on my couch to stay with me and take me to the hospital. I'm so nervous. I don't really know what's with me. If anything happens to me,  if I look different or change will Lauren still love me? It 7am, I roll out of my bed beginning to make my stuff and hear a knock on the door. "Morning." Says Ashlyn coming in. "I didn't make you breakfast since you can't have any," she says looking at me. "You nearly ready?" she asks me. "Yeah just let me grab a coat and we can head out," I say. "Alright I start the car," Ashlyn says walking away. I grab a jacket, my duffel back with my pj's etc. Locking the house after myself I jump into Ashlyn's car. The drive to the hospital was silent until Ashlyn broke the silence. "Everything will be okay." squeezing my hand. I look up and give her a small smile.

We park Ashlyn's car, we head to the reception lead up to a hospital room for me to change into operation clothes, and get asked medical questions. After that a usher comes to take me to the operation theatre, I lie down. "Hello Y/N." I'm Dr O' Shea. I am doing your operation along Dr Neill. Just need your date of birth before doing anything." he says. " Y/D/O/B" " Excellent, just lie down, take some oxygen, try to relax." Dr O' Shea says. I begin to breathe in and out and slowly drift into a deep sleep.

I slowly open my eyes to see I'm in a bed, I hear beeping machines.  I slowly take in to see Lauren holding my hand asleep. And my parents talking to a nurse. I squeeze Lauren's hand. I try to speak but my throat is so dry. I looking at my bed to see a button call a nurse. I pressed it. I see a nurse running in. I slowly raise my arm to wave. "Your awake Ms. L/N.,." says the nurse smiling. I nod. "I go to get a doctor," she says before walking out. My parents walk in and smile. "Hello." my mum says walking around the bed to give me a kiss on the head. "How you feeling?" my dad asked me waking Lauren up. I gesture for a drink. My mum hands me a cup of water. 

We see how I am in a few hours. Most of the time I feel asleep, Lauren got into bed with me and snuggled with me. I felt so happy she was with me. I wake up to see staring at me. "Sorry if I woke you." She says looking me. "You didn't, I'm glad you're here," I say holding her hand. "Thank you for coming," I say. " Of course I come, I will always be there for you," Lauren says kissing my forehead. "What you thinking?" Lauren asked me. "What if I have cancer or something? Does this mean I won't be able to play football anymore? For Orlando or England ladies?" I ask her worriedly. "You will fight this, I am here all the way. And you know what." Lauren says. "What?" I asked her. " I said I was dating you when you were asleep." she says. "That's amazing. I'm so proud of you." I say kissing her.

Lauren POV:

I run into the hospital room to see Y/N sleeping. She looked so different in hopsital robes. Y/N parents were there. "Hello." I say. "You must be Lauren." Her mum says. "Yes that's me." I say. I talk with her parents. "Is it okay we leave the room? We going to talk to the nurse." Her dad says. "Of course." I say smiling sitting down beside Y/N I admire her and hold her hand until I fall sleep.  God I hope she be okay.

A/N: Hey guys! So I won't be able to update until maybe Thursday or Friday as I'm starting college tomorrow! Hope you liked the chapter! Vote, Comment, Follow! Don't forget to sugesst me some stuff! Peace out S x