Recover

Lauren POV:

It's been four months since Y/N had her operation to see if she had anything, luckily they found a tumor which wasn't cancerous but did have to go for a small bit of treatment. She's been tired alot due to the treatment, and akways been in warm pjs. I haven't seen her for a few days because been in the studio. I'm going to suprise her, with a flowers and some DVD's to make her smile. I grab a taxi and go into Y/N house. 30 minutes later I get to her house and knock on the door.

Your Pov:

I was in bed, watching boring American TV I still can deal watching. Everyone in the house went to train, Orlando got into the NWSL top four to get in the finals. I miss Lauren. I haven't heard from her all day, it makes a bit sad because I know she's busy but she could at least say hello to me. I was so much in my thoughts, I didn't hear the door bell ringing mutple times. I slowly get up groaning walking down stairs to the front door. I open to see my goregous green eyed girl with flowers. "Suprise!" Lauren says smiling. "Lauren your hear!" I say breathing in. "Course babe." she says smiles pecking my cheek, walks in putting the flowers in a vase. "I brought some DVD's we could watch your favourite movie Tangled and Frozen. I hug tightly. "Thank you Lauren." I smile hugging her again. "No problem, my job keeping you happy." Lauren says lifting me up to my bedroom. "So today I'm yours, you can tell me what you need and I do it." Lauren says kicking in my bedroom door. "Anything you say." I smirk raising my eyebrow. "Oh my god Y/N not that way." frowning. "I'm kidding babe, I'm still not ready." I say. "I know." I say kissing me. I hold onto her. Lauren gently puts me into the bed and plays Tangled.

In the middle of the movie, I snuggle more into Lauren. "Thank you." I say into her neck. "Why thank me?" Lauren moves to look at me. "Because your the best girlfirend, I ever had. Along that you don't deserve me." I say looking down beginning cry. "Y/N." lifting my face, making me looking into her eyes. "You are the most amazing, fucking strong sexy british lady I ever met. And Y/N." "yes?" I sniffel. "I love you." she says looking deep into my eyes. "I love you too." kissing her as much love and passion I could give her. Lauren deepens the kiss, I slightly moan into her mouth. I feel her biting my lip. "Ow." I say laughing. "Sorry" Pecking my lips and holds me closer. Eventually by the end of the day, Lauren and me watched all the movies, eat some good home made food soup. 

Lauren POV:

Y/N fell asleep, on me. I decided to take some selfies with her when she was asleep. I sent them to the group chat with the rest of the girls and I are in. 

Lauren: Isn't my baby looking so cute in this photo *photo attached*

Dinah: Aw

Camila: Shipping it

Normani: Begs been Captain of the ship 

Dinah: Bit late I already am ;)

Ally: What about me?

Dinah: What abou you?

Lauren: Ally you can be co captain x

Ally: Thank you Lauren xxxx

I smile looking at the phone. I slowly pull out a box from my pocket quickly looking inside. I put back away. I close my eyes and fall asleep, put my head on Y/N's.

A/N: Hey all! I know I know, I didn't update! I'm sorry but college really hit me with work writing recipes out for today's cooking class I'm doing. Oh I should've said, I'm training to be a chef lol. Anyway Hope you like this! I'm also uploading a video onto my YouTube of Hottest Moments of Camila lol!

Anyway hope you all have a great day! Good Vibes X S